United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKH season 3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HKH season 3 Empty HKH season 3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:32 pm

After a week long absence from the civilization, Pelin came back to a HKH gym. Building was still empty, and even HKH doors were still locked.
Luckily janitor happened to be close by. He recognized Pelin, with a big smile shake hands with former champ and opened door of a gym.

“Thanks friend. It is good to be back.” said Pelin throwing his saddlebags on the table in the corner. With a smirk he eyed empty spot on the trophy rack.
"Do not worry, this season we will fill you up again."

He changed in to his training clothes in front of his locker, and then went towards the gym ring. After he jabbed speed bag few times, he climbs the ring and mumbled in a half voice:
“Enough of leisure, time is right for comeback in style. But first let’s review all moves I will need in Mondays match."

Back to top Go down

HKH season 3 Empty Re: HKH season 3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Dank sees Pelin in the ring "Yo Gorky how was your time off man?" Dnak climp in to the ring gets in a wrestler stance and tries to go for a leg which Pelin gracefully moves away from. " 'Lil sparing then?" Dank asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 pm

"Heeey Dank!!!
Sparing, of course, it is always my pleasure."

Pelin said jabbing at Dank in vain
After few failed attempts he started to circle around Dank, trying to force him out of his defensive stance

"New haircut? Had a makeover I see. I like your new style. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:30 pm

"Nay just tired of keeping it back," Dank faunts a leg sweep get a side headlock Pelin pushing toward the ropes Dank bounces Back pelin lays down Dank over Pelin up Dank off the other side right into a hip toss. "Why do ya think Bakla would like it." Danks back up. Coolar elbos tie up Dank again got the side head lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:27 am

“Arggh, delights of side headlock” said Pelin blowing through his nose and wriggling out of that position, grabbing Dank for a hair and one arm and swing him into the ropes. “Think he can see you already with Heidi Klum's style of hair.”
Pelin bounces of the ropes on the opposite side and run towards Dank
“But I must admit that he have impressive …uhmm, pecks now”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:44 pm

The clip-clap of taloned paws sounded through the HKH locker long before Chasm made an appearance....

"Easy Solly... they're just practicing.." he patted the dog's ear as he looked around the locker... then to Gorky and Dank in the ring...

"Morning.." he snapped his fingers as he stepped away... Solomon following him over to his locker as he set his gear up for the season....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Solomon suddenly starts growling and barking at the door.
Chasm turns around to see a foot in the door stopping it from closing when he entered.
He opens the door seeing Chriso standing there.
Dank gets up devensively.

Sit down Dank.....
I just came to see my good frind Chasm.....
havent seen him in a while.

Chriso turns to Chasm but Dank can see Chriso's eyes suddenly dart to him every now and then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Dank Looks at chriso and release the side head lock on Pelin "I'm not a dog to ordered about Chriso, so dont tell me what to do, your mine come friday. as for youe business with Chasm as i see it is your business." Dank turn back to Pelin collar elbow tie up, Pelin with the side head lock now. pushes him off to the ropes runs after him as Pelin comes of the ropes Dank hooks in a rear naked choke, but really lightly so Pelin can still breathe, "I dont want to hurt ya but i want you to try and break this hold with out hurting me too, please."

Last edited by Dank Buddha on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 am

Chasm looked back, noticing Chriso..

"Good to see you walking 'gain Dead Man..." he stood up... ignoring the commentary between him and Dank...

"Solomon.... Calm yourself.." The dog perked it's ears for a moment.. then walked up to Chriso.. snorting then relaxing in a quiet corner of the gym..

"What brings you on the side of the angels?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:31 am

The door of the gym opened
Saske entered looking at pelin trainign at Dank and chriso adn then at Chasm

I don't know how to say this...i've come here cuz Pelin told me that i oculd get trained to become better..
Adn i came..Will u accept me Chasm or u won't train me?I could train alone u know....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Chasm looked to Saske... then to Pelin... then back to Saske..

"Grab a locker kid..." He pulled some of his own gear out've his travel pack..

"Just don't go starting any fights.... laws of neutrality ARE enforced here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Saske smiling...
Sure thing dude...Which one is shoud i pick?And coud u show me some moves?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:45 pm

I Zombie walks into the room with his belt draped over his right shoulder. His eyes go a strange purple as he sees all the guys in the room.

I Zombie: Woah. Didnt realise there was so many egos in here. I only came in here for Chasm. Zombie nods at Chriso as he walks past. Then looks over at Saske. He looks at Pelin and nods. Then he turns to Chasm. We got a match this friday and I wanted to say that you better be careful when getting in the ring with me. Just watch your step. I dont wanna make you paranoid ... but its something that most people need to realise ... especially now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:50 pm

Chasm stood up from his seated position... shoulders sliding back..

"If we have business this Friday.. then be assured I'll bring everything with me... " He stepped forward.. Solomon's head raising for a second..

"Just remember... I don't want any of that crap that's been happening lately.. Going on in that ring... You come at me honestly.... I'll give you an honest match... you bring any goons with you.. have them bring body bags..." he gave a nod then..

"Otherwise... I'll see you Friday.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 pm

Dank still has the light rear naked choke on Pelin. Looks at Zombie
"What i dont count cant greet me? Uh Zombie." Dank actually sounds a lil pissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:04 am

Pelin was thinking, to move his arms up and go for the Dank’s eyes is against the rules, if I hit him in the groins as start of defense, it will hurt too much,…and then window of opportunity show themselves, Dank was concentrating on Zombie more than on hold.

Pelin grabbed Dank's wrist with his left hand, press hard on the pressure point on his elbow with fingers of his right hand, simultaneously as he stomped his right heel at Dank’s foot.
Dank, shocked by sudden attack on his nerve endings, loosed grasp for a split second, and that was enough for Pelin to lean forward at the waist, and throw him across his back using his hips.
As Dank landed on his back, Pelin still holding Dank's arm dropped down on him backwards, entangling his legs around extended arm into Juji-gatame armbar.

“Is there cameras in the house!? So many celebrities in HKH gym! And everybody is behaving nicely. I’m impressed with you gentlemen.” added Pelin just slightly applying pressure not to hurt Dank too much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 am

As Dank fell down at Chrio's feet, Chriso looked down and raised a foot above his head.
It looks like he is going to stomp his head.
Suddenly Chriso just smiles lowering his foot to the floor.

I have plenty of time for that Friday....

He looks to Chasm

What brings me to the angel side you say?.....
Well when the Devil's servant......
is friends with an angel......
their paths may occasionly cross.....
I see you are training hard for all these fights.....
May it benefit you......

Chriso looks to Zombie as he entered with purple eyes.
Chriso tilts his head to the side in a confused look.

Never seen tht colour before......
I will be keeping me eye on you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:54 am

Dank ingores Chriso garps his wrist pulls back Pelin had a good hold pressure but not pain, Dank spins around trying to pulls his arm free, "You know if we were in a real match i'd do something um.. i'd drive a knee into ya till let go. So show me how i'd should get out of this." Dank stops spinning and waits for Pelin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:28 pm

I Zombie looks at Chriso and turns his head away purposely. He turns his head back and his eyes are white. Then he looks at Chasm.

I Zombie: Fair enough. But a Zombie like me makes no promises. Thats why I came here to warn you ..... be on the look out. he grins then looks at Chriso. I got BOTH my eyes on you boy. You better watch where you step ... cos it could be on MY toes.

With that acknowledges all the other guys in the room and leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:53 pm

“You should turn your grappled hand palm down, lean on my knee for leverage and pull your hand back to the body. Of course that’s hard to do. Easier way is to do alligator roll and turn your body instead of hand. To do that you need to distract me somehow. If you are in a street fight, maybe you should take what is offered, and see that my leg is just in front of your mouth. Sink your teeth in, and voila…”

Pelin let Dank free, and waved to the Saske“C'mon in ring. Do not miss the party." and then turns back to Dank, "Now is your turn, I cannot figure out that merry go slam thing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Chasm looked up at Gorky and Dank..

"Twist your neck slightly, then snake a hand under his lock... that'll break his hold around your carotid... buying you some time to get out've the choke.." He rolled his shoulder back... throwing his bag into his locker after emptying it..

"This is true Chriso.. and in truth you're always welcome here..... but you said you had business with me?.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 pm

Chriso suddenly snaps out of his trance from Zombie's purple eyes.
Something was different he thought as he turned back to Chasm.

Yes.....
About that business.....
I want you......
to train Dank here to his fullest potential.....
i want NOTHING......
but Dank's best tomorrow night......
Then when i lay him.....
AND.....
his girlfriend out in front of everyone.....
it will be one step closer.....
to burying the Carnival's Reign!!!

Chriso snaps his head back at Dank.
Dank notices out of the corner of his eye Chriso's hand by his side do the thumbs up, then thumbs down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:00 pm

"Okay then.... " He shook his head..

"Chaos reigns.." he placed a set of fingers to his lips then touched the wolf totem before looking back to Chriso..

"Take care of yourself big guy.... " he grabbed a set of gloves.. then headed to the speed bag...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm

Chriso puts his arm out stopping Chasm walking away.

The sin i am about to commit Chasm.....
its nothing to do with the HKH.....
The others shall not come to harm.....
But your trainer Dank......
Has commited the Deadliest sin of all.....
He has spilt my blood in this arena.....
and as God's ten commandments stated.....
An eye for an Eye.....
The Punishment must fit the crime......
So Tomorrow night.....

Chriso pulls up his shirt showing the surgery he had done on his chest

Danks blood shall stain the ring.....
the debt shall be paid.....
And then i turn my attentions to a bigger prize.....

Chriso turns to walk away

And when the Horde vs Carnival match arrives.....
i hope i am one of those people chosen to end it.....
and i hope that my opponent shall be.....
THE SADMAN!!!

Dank looks up at this point.
Chriso watches him over his shoulder.

Thats right Dank....
When this session is over.....
You go to your friends.....
and you tell them.....
Chriso is out for Revenge!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Dank had enough he jumps out of the ring and get into Chriso face. "My sins! What sins? Who jumped me on my own show, you did so I got even. I laid you out have you seen my new intro video yeah its a highlight now. Your f&*^%$g hypocrite. Your pain your scars, good you'll alway remenber me and how I beat cha. As for spilling my blood big deal I've it had pour out of my head before I've baptised the ring with it. So yes I'm training hard for you I rescept you in ring but you aint nothing but a thug with deluted dreams of grandeur. So friday make no mistake I'm going smoke your ass, is that clear Chriso. Do your taunts do your magick it doesnt faze me anymore we'll win Bakla will be the next menber of the Twisted Carvinal."

Dank stares at Chriso no fear just pure anger a loathing from deep inside.

Dank "You got something to say to the Sad Man or anybody else in the T.C. do it yourself b%*&t. I'm not your errend boy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next