Jokers walk through

Go down

Jokers walk through

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Joker is walking through the halls of the arena. As he passes by the vending machine he sees Robert Conrey fighting the machine to get his candy bar. He chuckles a bit and then speaks.

Temperedjoker: Damn Robert. You can't even beat a helpless machine? What the hell is wrong with you man? I know we had a good match but is this what you have become? And you want a rematch? You really do have a death wish huh? I took it easy on you last time. I could have ended you, but I didn't. That was a mistake. A flaw that I plan on fixing soon. Go ahead and get your candy. Then when you're done with that get your ass back in the gym and train more. You need it.

Joker stands waiting for Conreys response.

Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

View user profile http://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokers walk through

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:18 am

While Joker keep speaking, Robert keep fighting with some random cusses to the vending machine, until he is able to get that candy

Robert:
"Oh, finally..."

He says like he almost didn't heard Joker, but then, he turns to him and smile while opening the "trophy"

Robert:
"What? You think I'll waste my rematch clause? Good joke, Joker. You pull out a clean victory to the PPV and I won't deny that, you was better than me, but like I always said: I learn from my mistakes"

Conrey come closer to Joker

Robert:
"You are right, you made a terrible mistake to not end my that night, because I don't do the same mistake twice. It's just matter of time, I'm watching you Joker... and soon, I'll know every single move of yours"

He takes a bite to the candy and start to walk away

Robert:
"By the way... nice losing start at the tag team match"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:10 am

"Champion Joker!" Somebody calls from the side door.

Mr Massivo enters from the door.

Champion Joker. I hear that you have knowledge on the mind of the general moneyker Brand-on. You don't happen to know who's he putting on the Battle Royal, do you?

Mr Massivo pauses for a while and a Joker doesn't answer right a way, he continues.

I'm just too excited, like a child at his first sacrifice. All that blood to offer, all that pain to give. I havent been this happy for a long time.

Mr massivo has bared his teeth as though he was growling. Or is it a smile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:59 am

Mr Massivo rants for a while about all the blood, and didn't notice, that TemperedJoker had already went away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down