Time Of The Month

Go down

Time Of The Month

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm

I Zombie is in the shower room calmly readying himself for the inevitable skin loss that he suffers every month. Zombie whistles a tune as he puts his belt down and takes off all of his clothes. He gets into the shower and turns it on.

I Zombie: Oh what a beautiful moooorning, Oh what a beautiful daaay. Now I must shed my skiiiiin ... ho ho .. looking good down there. Annnnndre ... hahaha ... OHHHH CRAP!!

He doubles over as his eyes cry blood, he grabs at his flesh and rips it away from his body screaming in pain. He grabs at the back of his head and does the same ripping it away. He continues to do this for the rest of his body untill he stands up in the shower with no skin at all covering his body. He turns the shower on full blast and puts it to the highest temperature. He screams in pain as he soaks and burns his muscles for half an hour. Then he turns the shower off completely. He leaves the shower with his body giving off steam. He sits down on a chair outside the shower and stays there to dry.

Back to top Go down

Re: Time Of The Month

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Boy Bakla walks into the shower area where he sees Zombie sitting down and obviously in pain. Normally Boy Bakla would have fled since she and Zombie had some um... differences in the past but today the shambling mass of rotten flesh seems less threatening.

"Um hi, it seems you are not having a good day." Boy Bakla said to the bleeding corpse. "Maybe you would want to use my BOO BOO B GONE Balm? It works wonders for any type of wounds, pain and aches..." Boy Bakla offered as she rummaged through her bag while her assets bounced bringing out a jar of a pungent smelling balm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:17 pm

I Zombie looks at Boy Bakla.

I Zombie: No but thank you. It doesnt take long for the skin to grow back.

Suddenly what seems to be a thin film covers his hands and face. It becomes thicker and begins to look more like skin. Eventually it grows to fit and Zombie is back to normal again. For the first time a human saw the new clean perfect skin of Zombie. The skin immediately starts rotting.

I Zombie: Your the first to see. Dont get attached .. it dont last for long .... as you can see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:03 pm

"Oh dear, so that is what you looked like when you were alive." Boy Bakla rummages through her locker and finds the tome she was looking for. "Well I remember using this to summon you to my makeover show back then, I have no use for it now, here take it it may have a solution to your predicament." Boy Bakla hands a Zombie the Necronomicon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down