Time to relax

Go down

Time to relax

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:48 am

Christian Kane steps in his locker room. He is very tired becuase he had his first sommerjob day today.

Christian takes some popcorn and class of limonade.

He sits to sova and puts TV on.

Christian Kane: Ha-Haaa! Now I am going to watch live from TV United Front Wrestling and the match what I am waiting for is Azagoth vs Master H. Master is going to get beated up.

CK waits that show starts when...

TV voice: Hello everybody to our channel and we are going to see 2 hour special episode from Dr. Phil. Enjoy.

Christian Kane: DR. PHIL!!! WHAT IN THE GREEN HELL IS THIS!!! ?

Christian looks to his wrist watch.

Christian Kane: Dammit. It is just 15.48 and the show starts at 18.00.

Christian thinks what he could do next couple hours.

Then he just desides to go sleep.

Christian Kane: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to relax

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:10 am

Mr Massivo comes to the lecker room from the showers wearing his mask and a towel.

Mr Massivo: What is this? TV, free soda and popcorn? I have heard of this dr Phil.

Mr Massivo sits down, takes the remote, the soda and the popcorn from Christian Kane, and starts following the program. Fat american peon explaining how hard it is to be so humangously overweight. And then another fatso. For some reason Mr Massivo seems to be enchanted by the program, and even after Christian Kanes popcorn and soda run out, he sits there quietly listening. Without almost any signs of psycotic rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:23 am

Azaagoth is passing by the loocker room.. thinking about his match against Master H... Suddenly find Mr. Masivo And Chistian Kane watching some weird show about Some people who claims that They recently left a cult run by some maniatic Arsonist who uses to wear some black and red makeup on his face....

MMM... eeehhh... sounds good... that Leader guy Rocks!!!

Azagoth take a look at the watch on the wall...

Ok.. there is an hour left to the show...

Then Azagoth bring more sodas and popcorn and take a sit at Mr Masivo's side... while Christian Kane still sleeps...

"The maniac leader runs some ancient rituals to some sumerian gods, and make a lot of other occult things.. he have friends... Friends in every mayor occult sect around the world.. Haity, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, Far east, Europe, everywhere....Satanism, voodoo, santeria, everithing... And by the other side he turns his followers in compulsive firestartes..."

A pixeled face appears on the screen sayng "He was actually charged by arsonism a couple of times, but they never could proove a thing, cause we where the ones who did the whole thing..."

wow.. frank... so many time without seeing your face... well actually I can see a thing but I Know is you

said Azagoth, talking to the Tv...

And the time goes by as Azagoth keep on watching the show...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:37 am

The lights in the room start flickering as the tv suddenly goes to static a few minutes before the show is due to start.
The other wrestlers jump up and complain soo loud Christian wakes up with a startle seeing all these wrestlers in his locker room.
Chriso with his head down appears on the tv speaking:

What do you all think you are doing.....
Either get in your own locker rooms and wait.....
or get to the gym and train......
The show is about to begin so all of you get going.....
NOW......
before i have to come get you myself!!!

The tv goes blank again before sparks fly out the back forbidding anyone from watching it again.
The wrestlers all leave except for Christian complaining about Chriso being a spoilsport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:02 pm

Wow man.. just 2 minutes left... ok...

I must not forget to talk Chriso about his amazing special channels... I want to have that deluxe package on my Boiler Room....

Azagoth light his torch and take his bottle and starts to getting ready for the show

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down