preparing for the match

Go down

preparing for the match

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:29 am

Pelin entered HKH gym carrying bucket of popcorn. Went directly for the TV, inserted disc with name Mr. Massivo on it in DVD player and stretched on the sofa.
“Wrestling and popcorn. Real Sundays leisure.”, he said when he pressed play button on remote.

Back to top Go down

Re: preparing for the match

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:59 am

The Destructornator sees Pelin watching Mr Massivo's matches eating Popcorn.
He walks over and sits down and cracks open a coke

I didn't know you could buy Large popcorn in bulk Pelin, 20 containers will grant you the name Plumply Pelin.

The Destructornator chuckles and grabs some popcorn

Woah see that, he just botched his move, make sure he doesnt dump you on your head Pelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:18 am

Pelin laughed on Destructornator's remarks
"I was wondering if I gain weight, would I make bigger impact with my diving headbutt? But I guess that being stubborn is enough."
suddenly he throw some popcorn at TV when Mr. Massivo punced other wrestler with a low blow.
"Nooo! How could you do so low move on fellow wrestler?!"
and hen he turns to Destructo and add
"He is not bad. But common, take some popcorn and stop drinking that. Coke is not actually healthy drink, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:29 am

Ahh well i've been drinking it all my life, and I don't know but i think its healthy, can you explain my 12 pack? And if you sit down, watching matches of your adversaries each week eating 20 containers of large popcorn, you won't be that healthy either!

The Destructornator watches a backstage scene of Massivo talking at another arena

He may be good in the ring, but the only thing he can pronounce correctly is blood. Everything else is just jibberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:54 am

"Yup. That guy has blood for his fetish, that's for sure.
He even reminded me not to forget to bring my blood to ring, whatever that means. Like I am kind of zombie so I can leave my blood in the fridge."

and then Pelin's eyes widen with realization what Destructo just said
"12 pack?! Damn. And I thought I was good with my six pack abs. You must been drinking radiated Coke from French Polynesia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:52 am

The Destructornator realises he has never been shirtless around anyone in the UFW yet.
He lifts his shirt up and pats his abs a few times

I don't know what it is, but I know i must be stonger with 12 abs. Anyways Pelin, I'll leave you to your scouting.

Then Mr Massivo gets slammed by someones finisher and gets pinned

Hahaha, you'll need to be here all night haha

The Destructornator walks away chuckling to himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down