An Awkward Moment...

Go down

An Awkward Moment...

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:35 am

Boy Bakla prepares herself for her Makeover Mania segment alone in the locker room. Powdering her nose, she doesn't notice the door opening slowly as a dark shadow silently sneaks up upon her. A hand stealthily reaches out closing in on Boy Bakla and startles her as it lands on her shoulder. Boy Bakla quickly turns and sees Kelly Stewart in a short one piece black tube dress smiling at her.

"You know, your little stunt back there when you were training with Edzcan awakened something within me that I never knew was there." Kelly whispered to Boy Bakla's ear.

This is just too good to be true... Boy Bakla thought to herself as she slowly moved her lips closer to Kelly's waiting lips, just then the door bursts open and Dank Buddha walks in...

"D-Dank..." Kelly suddenly pushed Bakla away... "There was um... just some dust in my eyes and Boy Bakla was blowing it out..."

Boy Bakla with an eyebrow arched up looked at Kelly. Why would she act as if it might offend Dank? Boy Bakla thought, unless something is going on between her and Dank. The extreme reaction of Kelly got Boy Bakla thinking. She must clarify it with Dank after the show...

Last edited by Boy Bakla on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a new twist to the story...)

Back to top Go down