It's a Matter of Trust...

Go down

It's a Matter of Trust...

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 am

Boy Bakla walked into the locker rooms just as Kelly Stewart finished her interview with another wrestler. Strengthening her resolve, Boy Bakla approached Kelly. "Um... Hi Kelly, I need to have a word with you."

Her eyes lightened up when she saw Boy Bakla, Kelly replied with a smile. "Sure, what is it you want to talk about Bakla?"

"You see I heard a few things about your concerning you and Dank, concerning you and other wrestlers. I want to hear it from your lips, is it true?" Boy Bakla asked Kelly, his eyes not leaving hers.

Visibly taken aback by the question, Kelly quickly composed herself and replied. "It's true, I didn't mean for you to find out about it from someone else, I wanted to be the one to tell you. But I have really changed since our fateful encounter. I swear to you I will be faithful to you. I am not proud of the things I have done, can you find it in your heart to trust me?" Kelly looked backed at Boy Bakla, her eyes clearly holding back the tears that are eager to flow out.

Now it was Boy Bakla's turn to be taken aback by Kelly's straightforward response. "I want to trust you... I really do..."

"I will do anything you want, tell me what can I do to prove to you that you can trust me?" Kelly pleaded with Boy Bakla.

Without any second thought Boy Bakla replied. "Be a guest at my show next Monday. Give me a free hand to do what I want with you in my Makeover Mania."

"Agreed. I will prove to you yet that from now on I am a one woman woman."
Kelly said with unfaltering resolve.

Unknown to both women, hidden in the shadows a midget smiled. "The boss will find this information very interesting..."

Back to top Go down