United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly and Bakla Sitting in the Lounge...

Go down

Kelly and Bakla Sitting in the Lounge... Empty Kelly and Bakla Sitting in the Lounge...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:24 pm

Boy Bakla was cuddling with Kelly Stewart in the lounge outside the locker room, slowly running her fingers down her beautiful locks. "I am glad I found you Kelly."

"Me too, I never experience this happiness before with my adventures with the opposite sex." Kelly replied. "This is all so refreshing, I never expected to find happiness with you Bakla. So I am curious, what do you plan to do with me in your show?" Kelly asked staring affectionately into Boy Bakla's eyes.

"It's a secret dear, you wouldn't want to ruin the surprise do you?" Boy Bakla answered back with a soft smile. "Don't worry, I will make you the most beautiful woman here in UWF. That's a promise." Boy Bakla slowly lowered her lips into Kelly's waiting lips.

Behind a plastic plant a midget smiled as he spied on the couple. "Time to report to the boss..." He said as he slowly sneaked away...

Back to top Go down