United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Minute Warm Ups...

Go down

Last Minute Warm Ups... Empty Last Minute Warm Ups...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Boy Bakla entered the locker room area and finds Dank. "Dank I need a favor... I have a qualifying match up today and I need to be at my best, would you mind training with me?" Boy Bakla asked Dank.

Back to top Go down

Last Minute Warm Ups... Empty Re: Last Minute Warm Ups...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:04 am

Dank : Sure lets go to HKH and we can spare a little and prepare for your match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:10 am

Dank and Boy Bakla dressed up in wrestling gear and went to HKH's to train, as Boy Bakla stepped into the ring in her skimpy outfit, she didn't notice the look Dank gave her. "Okay, why don't we go over some grapples, that seems to be my weakpoint." Boy Bakla told Dank as she did a few stretches in ring further showing off her luscious body.

Just then Kelly Stewart came in the ring, her eyes brightened at the sight of Boy Bakla. "Mind if I watch you and Dank go at it?" Kelley asked.

"Watch away sweetie..." Boy Bakla replied back and winked at Kelly. "Thanks again for taking time to train with me Dank." Boy Bakla said as she faced Dank ready to start the training...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down