Sad Encounter...

Go down

Sad Encounter...

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:54 pm

Boy Bakla has alot of things on her mind right now... Kelly's indiscretion to her topped the list as he walked into the lockers. Sitting down on the bench nursing his wounds was The Sad Man, who looked more pissed than sad.

"Oh dear, I saw what happened, you okay? Of course you are not okay... Anything I can do to help?" Boy Bakla asked meekly to a very very verrry grumpy looking Sad Man...

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Encounter...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 am

the sad man says nothing. he does not even turn to acknowledge boy bakla, instead glaring at some unknown object.

it is then that both overhear temperedjoker ranting from the ring.

the sad man slowly gets to his feet, walking angrily towards the heavyweight champion's location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:22 am

Never before had Boy Bakla felt such an aura, an aura that is so dark that it feels alive and ready to suck everything into darkness. Watching The Sad Man walk away, Boy Bakla sighed in relief and proceeds to pack her stuff, I guess Friday the 13th does spell bad luck for some people, for Sad Man it was Joker turning on him, for herself it was what she heard from Funnybone. Either way, 'tis a sad sad day today...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum