Alone or with a Pack

Go down

Alone or with a Pack Empty Alone or with a Pack

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:50 am

As Edzcan prepares for a night long training, he had a moment to think about the things to come. Then, his trainer enters the locker room.

Ping Romero: "Hey Edzcan, you seem to be spacing out. You need to focus now more than ever."
Edzcan: "I suppose so. I've been thinking. Will I have the strength the beat them on my own? I mean, even though it is a fact that the this genetic blessing or curse implanted in me would give me the instant wrestler instinct and skills of the wrestling legends, I still couldn't really feel that part of me."
Ping Romero: "Need not to worry about here. That is why I'm here to help you unleash that potential in you. However, I think it best that you set aside that 'fight alone motto' and get a partner to go up against them.
Edzcan: "This is my fight. But then again, I guess you're right."
Ping Romero: "Why don't you ask for help from others? How about you team up with Dank Buddha?"
Edzcan: "I'll try."

So before going to the gym, Edzcan decided to go to Dank Buddha's locker room...

Back to top Go down

Alone or with a Pack Empty Re: Alone or with a Pack

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Unfortunately, Dank wasn't there.

Edzcan: "He must be somewhere else probably with Bo... I mean Lady BB."
Ping Romero: "Well, I guess you're on your own for now. You know very well that I can't really get involve in your match against them."
Edzcan: "Let's go the gym and prepare for the next show."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:47 pm

After the 06/16 edition of the United Gathering, the weary Edzcan and his more beaten up trainer returned to the locker room to rest up.

Edzcan: "Darn those two. Striking me down when I'm worn out from the match. It would have been better if I have a partner to go up against them."
Ping Romero: "I guess it was a bad idea to still have your training right before your match. You would have been strong enough to at least put up a good fight. But then you still manage to beat your opponent."

Then he noticed that his trainer is really in a bad shape...

Edzcan: "Ping, I think we should get to Dr. Lemuel Ogenki's clinic to have your injuries checked."
Ping Romero: "How about you?"
Edzcan: "I'll be fine. I'll probably call Polok to pick you up. I still have unfinished business here to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum