United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnival Meeting

Go down

Carnival Meeting Empty Carnival Meeting

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Darkness walks into the Twisted Carnival locker room, seeing Dank, Joker, and Zombie sitting around. He takes a seat, puts his belt on his lap, and sighs.

"So, now what? I got Kam to take care of, Joker your dealing with that traitor sad man, Zombie and Dank each have their own things to take care of. But all that isn't until the future. What do we do now!?! now that the pathetic horde is gone?"

Back to top Go down

Carnival Meeting Empty Re: Carnival Meeting

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Joker begins speaking never looking up from the floor.

Joker: Now the pain begins. All of our enemies will fall very soon. Now is the time for us to unite more than ever. Pelin, Kam, and most assuredly.... The Sad Man. Now is time for us to show our true power as a team. One by one they will fall. One by one they will learn why we hold the titles and are the most dominate group ever to unite under one banner. Nothing stands in the way of their pain and suffering.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:06 pm

Darkness looks at his mentor and an evil smile spreads across his face.

"So how do we begin? Just say the word boss and i'll interfere in any match you want. My mist is getting a bit bored lately you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Dank : I messing Chriso just cos i was bored, dont get me wrong i want to get into the battle royal just to protect our intersts but if ya want i'll take on Sad Man i faced him destiny but i dont have to go for a win if you know what i mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Darkness looks into space, thinking.

"Yeah... Dank versus Sad Man... only Dank goes in ready to lose. And we beat the hell out of Sad Man."

Darkness looks at Joker.

"It would be a great way to weaken him boss. What do you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:40 pm

I Zombie looks at Darkness and Dank. He raises an eyebrow as he looks at Joker.

I Zombie: It is a good idea Joker .. but if this is to happen ... we wanna be careful. Chriso came out today and tombstoned Joker right onto that chair. Dank will be out in the open, especially if there are more grumpy Sentinental Horde members out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:20 pm

Darkness looks around eyes wide.

"Pssh, this is the sound of intimidation! we beat the hell out of the Horde, there to busy licking there wounds to deal with us!"

Darkness looks at joker.

"Boss, if Dank isn't comfortable with the idea then put me in the ring with chriso. i dnt fear him. When your chair comes cracking on his skull and my mist wraps around him though, he will learn to fear us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:27 pm

Joker continues to look towards the floor while sitting in his chair. He finally looks up but his eyes have glazed over to complete black. There is nothing in them. No emotion or anything.

Joker: No. Our first priority is to get Dank into the battle royal for Point of No Return. Friday he has his qualifier against Azagoth. Azagoth will not make it to the ring in one piece. Is that understood by all of you?

All three men nod in agreement.

Joker: As for Chriso.... that is for me to decide later. We have The Sad Man in the hospital, soon it will be Chrisos' turn. He thinks we dealt him pain before? Just wait for Friday. We are a team of champions. Whether it be by actually wearing a belt or by me merely choosing you as my team. Now our enemies feel our wrath. The three of you must be ready for anything.

Joker turns his head back to the floor and begins staring at the floor again like he is in deep thought.

Last edited by Temperedjoker on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 pm

"Speaking of team of champions..."

Joker looks up, and sees Darkness staring at a picture. Darkness looks up, an evil look across his face.

"I think its time for just two more recruits..."

Darkness throws the picture to the floor. Joker pics it up and looks hard at it. Its a photo of Rock & Hawk, holding there titles. No emotion spreads through his face as joker thinks about what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down