United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Zombie changes!

Go down

I Zombie changes! Empty I Zombie changes!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:54 pm

I Zombie is sleeping in his locker room sitting on a chair. His belt is draped over the back of the chair. He is suddenly awaked when his stomach growls loudly. Blearly eyed he goes over to a mini-fridge and gets a carton package of blood out.

I Zombie: Maaaaan! Aint had one of these for while. I wondered why I suddenly fell asleep. Hunger does wierd things. He scowls and sits back down on his chair. His eyes turn black when he wakes up a bit more and sees the carton of blood in his hand. Mmmmm lovely! He tears the top of the carton off and downs the blood in the carton down his throat. AHHHHHHHH! His eyes widen and turn yellow when he realises something is wrong. He starts to breathe heavily. Whats .... wrong with ..... me? He clutches at his head as pain grips him. He suddenly goes to his hands and knees as he throws up in the dressing room. GAAAAH!!! He scrambles to his feet, slipping a bit in the sick on the floor. He looks in the mirror. His eyes gradually turn red. He suddenly lets out a huge roar, then looks back at the mirror. What is left of I Zombie stares at himself in horror. Suddenly his eyes seem to change permanently and the "new" I Zombie looks around the locker room cannibalistically. He grunts during each movement he makes. He roars again and bursts out the door of his room.

Back to top Go down

I Zombie changes! Empty Re: I Zombie changes!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:11 pm

a little old lady was making her way down the hall when the commotion caught her attention. mrs. eunice winslow was suddenly witness to what appeared to be i zombie running helter skelter past her.

she stares at zombie's mad - panicked? - dash as he disappears around the corner.

"did....zombie just grow breasts?" mrs. winslow asks the others nearby, disbelieving what she just saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:15 pm

I Zombie tries to bite everyone that goes past, all the people run away. Zombie starts to get annoyed and roars again. He starts running after the people who stopped to see him roar. They start to run off again screaming. An old janitor is mopping up the floor in I Zombies locker room and looks outside the room to see I Zombie chasing after people trying to eat them alive.

Old Janitor: I wonder if theres insurance cover for "being eaten alive by a Zombie"? hmmmmm ... meh ... its what we ALL signed up for when we decided to work here. Gotta expect the unexpected my father always used to say!! he chuckles to himself

Suddenly someone screams as I Zombie grabs hold of a man and starts eating him out alive. The Old Janitor looks shocked.

Old Janitor: Someone REALLY had better stop him!! In which case .. I better save my ass while I can!!

With that he runs off out of the locker room and away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:39 pm

mrs. winslow tentatively followed the rampaging zombie, ducking as people ran past her in a panic. she sneaks a peak around the corner, where the screaming and shouting are the loudest.

her eyes goggle at the sight before her.

Suddenly someone screams as I Zombie grabs hold of a man and starts eating him out alive.

she stares at the scene for a good long moment, before finally...

"zombie, i don't care who you fancy, but please stop eating him out. we don't do that in a wrestling promotion. you can eat out other men all you want, but not in this building."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 am

(OOC: har har! very funny Rolling Eyes lol You know I was gonna do that he grabs a woman and "eats her out" but I thought nope that dont sound very nice. ¬¬ This is a serious thing Razz Who rps for eunice winslow anyway? Is it ok if I kill her off in the next post? xD:P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 am

Eunice is by Sad. No you can't kill her.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 am

Boy Bakla stumble upon I Zombie slowly moving towards Mrs. Winslow about to eat her . Just as Zombie opened his mouth to take a bite of the old lady authority figure, his jaw unhinged and the skin and rotting tissue holding the jaw to Zombie's face ripped and sent the jaw falling to the ground. Seeing this and thinking quickly to keep her employer from becoming Zombie chow, Boy Bakla rushed in and picked up the rotting jaw. "You want this? You want this big boy? C'mon follow my shiny scalp." Boy Bakla said as he waved the jaw in front of Zombie's face.

I Zombie followed Boy Bakla trying to get his lower jaw back as Boy Bakla led the shambling corpse to a less populated area in the building. Unfortunately Boy Bakla also led them into a dead end. Seeing her predicament and in desperation Boy Bakla threw the jaw hoping to distract Zombie while she made her get away. Distract Zombie it did, but Boy Bakla also threw the jaw so hard that it ricocheted off an open restroom door and into an open toilet with a "PLUNK!" as it hit the water and settled on the bottom of a toilet bowl. As Zombie gave chase to his now swimming jaw, Boy Bakla ran away as fast as she can shouting back... "I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT ZOMBIE!!! YOU BETTER WASH THAT BEFORE PUTTING IT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH!!!"

[Ooc: Hehe, I just couldn't resist... I guess that's enough sugar in my system... :p]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:10 pm

I Zombie scrambles for his bottom jaw and manages to grab it. He holds his bottom jaw close to his face. He closes his eyes and the skin which ripped away when his jaw fell off starts to move. It grabs the jaw and holds it in place. Zombie opens his eyes and cracks the jaw back into place. The skin heals again and his jaw is back to normal again. He turns around and sees Boy Bakla running away in the distance with the lights glinting off his/her bald head. I Zombie lets out a roar and his eyes seem to go even redder. He suddenly starts running after Boy Bakla, keeping his eyes on her. He continues to run when he sees one of Chrisos druids lurking around. Zombies eyes widen and his mouth begins to water as he sprints for the druid. The druid spots him and runs around the corner. I Zombie slips around the corner as he sprints. He stops when the druid is nowhere to found. He looks around anxiously. He roars angryily with annoyance that he lost both Boy Bakla and the mysterious druid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:19 pm

Zombie continues running around the locker rooms, causing all sorts of chaoz. Suddenly a familiar mist begins to float towards him. Zombie sees the mist and roars at it, trying to bat it away. The mist eventually wraps itself around Zombie, and restrains him. Zombie is still roaring and squirming as Darkness walks up to him.

Darkness: HEY! Calm down big boy. What the hell has gotten into you Zombie? I'm just headin back from the boss's office after some punk thinks he can challenge me, and i hear that Zombie is running around eating people and losing his jaw in the process! What the hell is the matter with you man!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:45 pm

I Zombie continues to squirm in the mist and he snaps and roars at Darkness. Then words start to form in I Zombies roars. I Zombie starts moving his head around like he is in a dark room looking for something.

I Zombie: ..... NESS!! ... ARK .. SS!! DA .. K .. NESS!! .... NT LET ... GO!! DO ... ET ... E .. DO .... NYTHI ... LSE!!

Suddenly I Zombie stops moving and roaring, looks right at Darkness and roars:

I ZOMBIE ALWAYS COMES BACK!!!

The voice seems to dissappear and the carnivourous Zombie returns, squirming in the mist and roaring and snapping at Darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Darkness sighs to himself in annoyance, understanding what Zombie was sayin before he turned back into the monster he was right now. With a snap, he begins walkin down the hall, the mist following him, still holding Zombie. People look in terror as the see them walkin past. Darkness goes into the Carnivals locker room and has the mist hold Zombie up in the air.

Darkness: Alright big boy, what do i gotta do for this nonsense to stop? You and i have big things on our minds, and this little distraction isn't helping anyone. So what gives?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:22 pm

I Zombie continues to escape from the mist. Suddenly he goes limp and his head droops.

I Zombie: Continue to talk through the mist and ...... I Zombies body surges into life again, still trying to escape.
DAMN! ..... Why ... ust ... it ... e ... o ... dif ... cult. His body goes limp again. ... I will do my best to tell you what I know. The blood from my locker room. Something wrong with it. Caused a reaction. TOO MANY MEMORIES!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!! Although screams come from I Zombies mouth the body makes no movement whatsoever. GRRRR! Find the blood! It will take time for me to ..... ARGGGHH! RETURN! Just make sure the mist continues to put pressure on my body..... It ..... helps. I must ... crawl from .. the DEPTHS ... of ... MY MEMORIES!! .... to return.....

The body snaps into action again and doesnt let up for a moment from trying to wriggle free from the mist's cold grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Joker comes around the corner and hits I Zombie in the face with a chair. I Zombie falls to the ground unconcious. Joker looks up at Darkness.

Joker: Get him to the locker room and chain him down. When he wakes up find out what the hell is going on. We're to close to Point of No Return for this shit now.

Joker turns and walks away leaving Darkness wondering what the hell is going on.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:39 pm

I Zombie wakes up with massive chains on his wrists and ankles restraining him. He looks around the dark room to find noone there. He gets up and starts hitting the wall with his fist. He starts to bleed and he begins to scrape his fist along the cold jagged wall. As he does this he starts to mutter to himself.

I Zombie: ..ot ... more ... ntrol .. now ... ou ... will never .. urt ... my ... riends .. .. I .... ont ... et ... you. He stops scraping his fist against the wall and falls back on his backside. He looks at what he wrote on the wall.

THE MEMORIES OF THE BEAST POISON ME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:45 pm

Darkness looks at the chains with distrust. Summoning the mist, he has it blend with the chains, and hold down Zombie.

Darkness: What memories? Come on man, we're to close to the pay-per-view! get a grip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:13 pm

I Zombie looks at Darkness.

I Zombie: This beast .. was first. I ... died ... my soul stayed in .... my ... body. An evil soul took over ... my body ... kept me alive ... in the ... ground .... while my body ... continued to ... rot .. away ... Then one ... day ... it had ... gathered ... enough strength to ... break free ... from the .. earthy prison ... It was ... always hungry ... for ... living .. flesh ... and ... ravaged .. every human ... not fast enough .. to ... get .. away. It was ... uncontroll.... able .. Me .. I .. the human soul ... watched in ... horror and began to be ... tainted by ... its ways ... I began to feel hungry ... like .. IT was ... Then ... armed .. forces ... shot the beast down ... took .. me to .. a .. high security .. facility ... deep under a seabed ... technology eh? he laughs painfully ... GRR! ... When ... I woke up ... the beast .. had ... disappeared ... I was in control again ... But ... tainted .... I craved for blood and flesh ... to keep ... me alive ... But I could .. control my hunger ... unlike the beast ... The scientists ... sliced and diced ... experimented ... probed ... thier .. way .... through me ... even though .. they knew .... that my soul was human ... one ... scientist ... helped me .. escape ... took me .. to his family home ... on ... the surface ... his kids ... were crying .. when they saw him ... I did not know what ... was going on .. the next I know ... he is on the ground with bullet holes ... in him. Then they started to shoot .... at me ... but I got away ... the bullets didnt seem to affect my body anymore ... I saw myself get stronger within days ... These memories I hate and I forgot them but the beast I thought had died has bought them back. It was hungry like I was ... When I had the blood earlier it mustve had tasted just a bit and gone crazy ... taking over my body and rampaging through the arena...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:29 pm

Darkness thinks deeply, then an idea pops into his head. one to use this beast to an advantage.

Darkness: Zombie, i need you to communicate with the beast within you. Tell it that there will be more blood, but first it needs to allow you to control your body until point of no return. There it will find a tasty snack. Heres a picture of the snack.

Darkness holds up a picture of Gorky Pelin, then puts it away.

Darkness: Now get control over yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:41 pm

I Zombie smiles at Darkness.

I Zombie: Then I will be ... able to control it ... to The Carnivals liking .... and mine. I shall return ... stand back.

The beast takes control and starts snapping at Darkness once again. The beast suddenly stops as if listening to someone. Suddenly I Zombies eyes go back to normal and turn green. He comes back with a sly grin.

I Zombie: He will be happy ... to help us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Darkness chuckles, and has his mist unwrap itself from Zombie.

Darkness: My mist, Jokers chair, your beast, and danks... uhhh... hmmmm.... nevermind bout him for the moment. With our unique abilities we will crush those around us. Starting with Pelin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down