Pre-match Serenade for Khaoz

Go down

Pre-match Serenade for Khaoz

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:45 am

"Hardcore" Cletus, with a boombox in hand, comes into the locker room area. A cameraman is close behind.

Cletus: Here we are, Mister Cameraman. The UFW locker room. I brought you here for a special pre-show number I planned for my opponent today. His name is Khaoz and recently he appeared in the ring badmouthing all the wrestlers on the roster here at United Front. He apparently was having trouble finding opponents up to his standards. He claimed joining UFW was the biggest mistake of his career - well, I'm going to MAKE it the biggest mistake of his career.

Cletus: So now, let's get this party started! I hope that Khaoz enjoys the tunes, give him a little pleasure before he gets his body rocked in a different way when he faces me in the ring.

Cletus: Drifting in time on this drum & bass airline
Check the fatness and the freshness
Vibe is live and direct express
As we move on as we progress
To increase the pleasure, ease the stress
Check the fatness and the freshness
Vibe is live direct and express
Sounds so deep I must confess
Sound of past, present and future and what you hear is not a test
Ooh yes!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre-match Serenade for Khaoz

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 am

Dank is walking by and can be seen just inside the tv pic in the back

Dank: Ohh yes and when Cletus wins
we going to celabrate
with a lil greeness

Dank Nods to Cletus : Good luck man Khaos is tuff but you got his number, man k after the show we'll hook up

Last edited by Dank Buddha on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos i'm going on vaction soon and i fi'd up)

Back to top Go down