United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract Deletion

Go down

Contract Deletion Empty Contract Deletion

Post by Admin Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:41 pm

So it is known to all wrestlers in this fed.

1. If you do not want to be in this fed then don't resign when your contract expires.

2. If you want out of your current contract then you must pay to breach it. I will not give anyone a free breach of contract. You signed the thing now live up to it.

3. If I get another PM asking me to breach their contract, I will ban you from the forum and sit your wrestler on the shelf until the contract expires. PERIOD.

I'm sick of all these newer guys that are low levels asking me to release them from a contract because their, "Not ready to be in a fed."
If you are level 8 and lower, chances are you aren't gonna be worth alot in a fed. Especially when the feds get higher in regions. I don't want to hear another word about it for now on. If you decide to complain to me in a PM, I will post it in the froum so everyone can see how much of a joke you are. Grow up guys. You signed a friggin contract. Now live up to your part of the deal.

Also one more thing. If you can't handle this and decide to either bad mouth myself, the staff, or anyone else in this federation. I will report you to the main GM forum and they will add your name to the Blacklist of wrestlers. This list pretty much kills your chances of ever getting into a higher fed as we all look at it and see who NOT to offer contracts to.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Contract Deletion Empty Re: Contract Deletion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 pm

It sounds Good for me!!!!!

but, by the way... I'm level eight.... so...

Do I suck in this fed????? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

ohhhh I almost forgot it....

can we job the hell out with the shelf wrestlers?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:43 pm

he's not implying that you wnt be used and that you suck. He's saying that you probably wnt be as good as everyone. take myself for example. over at destiny it was my first time in a fed, i was level five, and i thought i could take everyone. i was pretty much jobbed until near its demise when i began feuding. now i'm level eight, but my role playing skills have improved dramatically, giving me a better shot of being use and worthful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:54 pm

thanks... Laughing

I was only Joking....

I know clear that I can't take down everyone here... and have no bad feelings about it bro.... actually I think that I'm doing myself right so far this time... I wanted to meant that... you could have a great time here... even being level eight.... actually I came here by the first time being level five... and start from the very botom of the roster's list... and that was good.... pretty damn good I must say!!!!!!

and the second thing was about jobb them out.... meaning those "shelf" wrestlers.... those one who want to get the hell out of here but do not want to pay a thing and cry as babyes (as joker told us)... I mean it... bra and pantyes match for them!!!!!!!

hehehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:06 pm

or put them in matches with me as long as i can beat them. lol. but seriously, depending on how my match with Kam goes i wnt have a feud, so we can make it that Darkness begins hunting down the weak, and whenever he beats them they get fired. Loser gets fired matches every time Darkness is in the ring! just make sure i can win... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Or they will sit on the shelf and not be used at all.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:41 pm

ohhh... I forgot the part that they gonna make some money... even if they are beaten down to death.....

mmmm .. isn't a good idea give them money after all.....

maybe zombie can eat them...... from the shelf....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:48 pm

That's a plan, Zombie keeps them locked up in a cell in the basement and every so often when it's that time of the month (that he goes on an eating frenzy), he just goes down and chows on them part by part...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down