United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.C.'s lockerroom

Go down

T.C.'s lockerroom Empty T.C.'s lockerroom

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:37 pm

Dank sitting in the lockerroom with Michelle and Joker. Danrkness and Zombie arent there yet or still out celebrating. Danks polishly the Jokers title belt. as the doctor tends to Joker. Michelle sitting there holdings Temperedjokers hand.

Dank: Um.. Michelle i just wanna to say I'm sorry for that Me and the rest of the T.C. Put you though. I hope you know it cos well i speak for myself Joker is my friend and i'd do almost anything for him. I was mad that you might of ... betrayed him or hurt him you know, man. And what the bastard Sad Man i didnt think he would do that and... i just.... the tape looked bad, but i just want you yo know that if anyone tries to hurt you or the baby well if the get past TJ then they gotta go though me. It the only way i can make any of the hurt i coursed ya, again i'm sorry.

But I want the Sad Man now, f Azagoth, f Kam , f anyones else. I want that Sad Bitch and when the new season comes i want first crack at him.

Dank goes back to polishing the UFW heavyweight Belt. Get Jokers blood off it.

Dank: Hell this is the closest i'll every get to a belt, with the rest of T.C. holding them.

Back to top Go down

T.C.'s lockerroom Empty Re: T.C.'s lockerroom

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I Zombie stumbles almost drunkenly into the locker room with dried blood covering his face. Michelle looks at I Zombie nervously holding her stomach.

I Zombie: Hey!! Dont worry Michelle! The freak is under control. He rushes to the toilet in the locker room and puking can be heard from the toilet. I Zombie enters again and looks into a mirror. He looks disgustingly at himself. God!!! I didnt think the bastard would go this far!! he slams his fist down on a table DAMNNIT!!! His eyes go a wierd tourquoise colour I need water to wash this crap off!!! He looks around and walks into the toilet again. He flushes the sick down. When the sick is gone he sticks his head in the toilet and washes his face with the water in there and flushes his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Dank: DAMN!! Man, Zombie that kinda gross you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I Zombie peers round the corner of the door frame and looks at Dank.

I Zombie: Dude .. my skin ... is continually rotting. Who gives a damn? It sheds off anyway. Besides .. I dont want Pelins dried blood on my face ... THE ultimate face in this federation ... and I nearly kill him! I mean .. The Beast did ... it went out of control .. he looks away with a guilty look on his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Dank: Yeah man i know skin peels and shit but we have showers plus it might feel better under warm or cold water idk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:12 pm

EVeryone continues to do whatever they were doing. The door swings wide open, and no one is tere. Zombie and Dank look worried, and stand in front of Joker and Michelle. Suddenly the lights go out. They hear the door slam shut. Dank and Zombie begin looking around nervously, while Joker continues to just stay seated calmly. The lights go on.

Joker: Welcome back Darkness.

Dank and zombie look confused, but nearly freak out when they turn around to see Darkness standing right behind Joker.

Darkness: You know, you really should think about investing in a better security system.

Everyone chuckles at the comment, and begin asking Darkness questions, but he just raises a hand to silence them.

Darkness: Gentlemen, there will be time to talk soon enough. Trust me, some wild stuff happened at the hospital. But right now i have things to address.

Darkness walks out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down