Blood Relations...

Go down

Blood Relations...

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 pm

"So are they in a staring contest?" One midget asked another.

"I think so... Maybe it's a brother-sister thing. Who would've thought." The other midget replied as they stare at Boy Bakla and FunnyboneSA who are currently staring at each other in a catatonic state.

Kelly then walks into the room, takes a look at the two, stomps her feet on the ground and walks towards them. Taking a deep breath she holds both Boy Bakla and FunnyboneSA's heads and knocks them together.

BONK!!!

"Until what time do you guys plan to stare at each other? You are half-siblings get over it... It's not like the world ended you know." Kelly said to the two who are now rubbing their foreheads.

"It's just... You know... Um..."
Boy Bakla stammered.

"Yeah, it's the... That is... Er..." Funnybone continued.

"Just shut the hell up and give each other a hug, I mean I would be happy to hug my brother or sister..." Kelly said as she pushed both wrestlers closer to a hug.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" The midgets replied in unison when they saw thier master and Boy Bakla hug each other...

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Relations...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:38 am

The Destructornator walks in and sees many midgets and Kelly trying to get Bakla and Funnybones to hug and gaping there mouths in awe at the sight of 2 bitter rivals hugging eachother.

God, I left for a day, wasn't part of the PPV and THIS is happening?
What next, Chriso and Joker loving eachother

The Destructornator looks up at a television monitor and it shows Chriso and Joker in the ring, where Chriso has congratulated Joker

OH my Jimi, the apocolypse is amongst us, least I'm still sane!

He plugs in his headphones and starts to listen to "In the End" by Linkin Park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:17 am

Just then a janitor came in the room... "You called?"

Destructornator looks at the janitor and replies... "Pardon?"

"Well you did call for me right? A. Pocalips...? That's me." The janitor answers back showing his name tag to Destructornator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:36 am

ARGH!
The Destructornator whips around
We have JANITORS??? I thought that was Master H's job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:06 am

"Mastur Hayge is the gardener sir, I'm the janitor." A. Pocalips meekly replied before continuing mopping the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down