United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is being stalked....

Go down

Darkness is being stalked.... Empty Darkness is being stalked....

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:53 am

Baad Newz is waiting in the backstage on a some boxes. The camera team sees Baad Newz and goes at him. The camera team sets up and the interviewer ask Baad Newz whats the porblem. Baad Newz answers and says that he will soon very soon.

Interviewer:Ladies and gentleman i have with me the newest superstar of UFW...Baad Newz.

The crowd cheers Baad Newz.

Baad Newz:Thanks man. Hello to all. Well i've come here in UFW to seek a new chalenge because im a bit old in comparison with other wrestlers here. Every one thinks that because im new i need some matches. Well thy are right i need some matches becasue my retirment is coming very rapidly. But i want a title. Thats why i asked Brian for a chanmce at the Intercontinental Championship belt. But Brian refused becasue im new and need some to prove that i desrve a chance at the belt. Hes right i dont comment. Now thats history. Now the next subject is Darkness.

The crowd boos and cheers Darkness name.

Baad Newz:Well this guy is good. I think he deserves to be hampion. But thats why im here im here to end Darkness title reign. But let me say this...Darkness...beware cuz you will never know when i will go after you're belt. And when i do...well we will have a new champion.

Baad Newz leaves.

Back to top Go down

Darkness is being stalked.... Empty Re: Darkness is being stalked....

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:01 am

[Ooc: Um I think you mean Brandon... Not Brian... ;P]

Back to top Go down