United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's ON: LOSER LEAVES UFW

Go down

It's ON: LOSER LEAVES UFW Empty It's ON: LOSER LEAVES UFW

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:21 pm

A clip is aired on the titan tron, showing countdown 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
and then many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron
Christian Kane makes his way to the ring wearing black sweatshirt, darkblue jeans and white trainers
Christian walks to the ring and takes microphone in his hand

Christian Kane: So this is where we have come: two superstarts who knows each others so well and have been in 3 same federations are going to face in Loser Leaves United Front Wrestling Match. Exiting huh?
So Shadow_Warrior, would you please come out here to settle this all?

Christian waits for Shadow_Warrior.

Back to top Go down

It's ON: LOSER LEAVES UFW Empty Re: It's ON: LOSER LEAVES UFW

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 am

Shadow Of The Day is heard in the arena and from backstage comes Shadow_Warrior. He walks into the ring and stands in frint of Christian Kane.

Wanted to see me??? I am here already.

Shadow_Warrior looks to Christian Kane waiting for what he have to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 am

Christian Kane: Shadow, I hope you are happy now.
Next saturday we are going to have "Loser leaves UFW" match which means that you have to say goodbye to all of your friends here because you know I am not gonna lose that match and honestly all the odds are on my side because you have never never beated me and I have defeated you already once.
So all I need to know now is this: Are you ready to leave UFW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Shadow_Warrior starts to smile.

So you think that i am gonna be the one leaving UFW...think twice because i'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here to become one of the top dogs here and one of the champions. And you know what?? Kicking your ass out of UFW is gonna give the boost that i need to acomplished that. And by the way...answering your question...yes i am ready for leaving UFW, i am ready to face the consequences of that match and that's because i am ready that i know i'm not gonna loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Christian Kane: So you think that kicking me ass is going to boost your popularity?
Maybe couple months ago but not anymore. Come on, think about this: What have I done here since I lost my winning streak?
Answer is that nothing expect defeated you. After I lost I have been tagging with my little brother and with no great succes.
I could be number one contender for tag titles if you wouldn't destroy my chances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Exactly...you were almost number one contender for the tag titles. The crowd respects you a lot. And i know people in the back respect you too. You are a awesome competitor and believe me. Beating you and sending you out of UFW will launch me towards sucess.

Last edited by Shadow_Warrior on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

Christian Kane: Ok, if you beat me you will get some popularity but let's not go that far yet.
Saturday I am going to beat you and you have to find another fed where you can become a champion because it's not going to happen here. This saturday you will have your final match in UFW and that's a fact you can't denie. You haven't beat me yet and you will never do that. So you have any final words of wisdom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 am

Shadow_Warrior smirks and then looks to Christian Kane.

Well if yu want here are my final words of wisdom.

Shadow_Warrior takes a pause, a deep breath and then continues...

I know i'm gonna win because you're taking that win for granted. You are thinking only that i didn't beat you yet, because of that you are taking that match for granted and that's gonna be your death...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:22 am

Christian Kane:If you didn't know I am not sure about my win but I think that I have 99.99% chance to win. But if you think that you can win that's good because I hope that our match will top all other matches ever in UFW.
I hope you can bring best of you in that match but now I just want to say that goodluck because you need it most.
See ya at saturday!

Christian then leaves from the ring with little smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 am

Shadow_Warrior aproaches the mic to his mouth as Christian Kane is leaving the arena.

Despite all that happened between us and despite what the match from saturday match is i want you to know i respect you a lot and tha was a honour for me to share that rign with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Christian Kane stops.

Christian Kane: Shadow boy, that is good to know that you respect me but I hope you can forget that when bell rings and fight is on.

Christian then continues walking to backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Be sure of it. I respect you a lot. But i want the victory as always. I have to step in everytime with the victory as my goal for respect for those fans who pay to see me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down