United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bussiness proposal for the rioters

Go down

A bussiness proposal for the rioters Empty A bussiness proposal for the rioters

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Rey Rey walks to the ring without an entrance song

"I need to talk to one of the rioters, so can one of them come out here before I smash some heads."

Rey Rey waits in the ring for one of the rioters

Back to top Go down

A bussiness proposal for the rioters Empty Re: A bussiness proposal for the rioters

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Riot's theme song: Disturbed "Down with the Sickness" suddenly blares over the speakers. Smoke jets out covering the ramp. As the smoke clears, Hillbilly Gump & Jamal Fatz are seen standing on the entrance to the ramp.

Jamal raises his hand and snaps his fingers, and a mic comes flying out of nowhere. He catches it easily in his outstretched hand and slowly brings the mic to his mouth.

Fatz: What yo' want, dawg? An' be quick 'bout it. We don' got all day.

Back to top Go down

A bussiness proposal for the rioters Empty Re: A bussiness proposal for the rioters

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:19 pm

"I just wanted to ask something."

There's a short pause as if Rey Rey is thinking about something

"I wanted to ask if I could join the riots?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Jamal lowers the mic for a minute, he glances over at Gump, and then swings his gaze around the arena. Finally, he centers his attention back on Rey Rey in the ring, and raises his mic again.

Fatz: Dawg, yo' can't jus' walk up here an' say yo' wants to join da Riot Invasion. Yo gots to prove dat yo' belong, yo' gots to believe!

Jamal pauses a minute as the crowd cheers its agreement. They always enjoy it when Jamal busts out his southern sing song preacher voice.

Fatz: Dawg, yo gots to prove dat yo' willin to fight for da cause! We all soldiers here in da cause of dis Invasion.

There is a mixed response from the crowd this time, as not everyone has been sold on the idea of this so called "Invasion."

Fatz: So lets here it, what do yo' gots to say to convince us dat yo' REALLY belong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:23 pm

"Thats a tough one."

Rey Rey thinks for a while

"Well I think I belong because..."

Rey Rey stops and scratches his head

"I don't know."

Crowd:"Boo"

"Shut up I'm trying to think. Wait I got it. I can help you take down people that try to get in our way. Yeah thats right, I got connections with assasins. You just need to pick one, I know Jason and Carlos."

"Also I can help you with taking over UFW. You see i'm mad too. No offense but I've been here longer than you working my way up without them offering me a title match. Then you come and one of you gets a title match and a bar. And what do I get. Nothing. I'm tired of being treated like trash and I want to change someting about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:59 am

Crowd suddenly started cheering and jeering as a face was shown in the UFWTron

Johnny Devil: What the hell... its Power House and what does he want to do here
George Daniels: From what I understand this is a live broadcast from the Wild Card Gym

Power House: Surprised to see me?! Yes its me... the Bone breaking, blood spilling, girl stealin, limousine riding, sledgehammer wielding, tower of Power.. right into your screens

*Rey Rey looks pissed as he's moment was stolen yet again. He can be heard shouting without the microphone. "What do you want!" But can hardly be heard because of the chanting crowd*

Power House: Ei... what do we have here... Look let me not interrupt you gys.. I just have to make some airtime! Its in my conract!... Anyways... Week after week I was seeking for revenge against someone who almost ended my career and yet He hasn't replied one bit! Azagoth! Wherever you are... come back soon... Im dying to put your fire out!

*Crowd starts cheering*

PH: That our friendly reminder for today... so you two can get back to whatever you're doing... OH! and by the way... You, yes you... the one whose breath smells of reeking buritos... what is your name again.. yeah PABLO! the janitor... if you're being treated like trash it is because you are trash... stop complaining.. I've been here longer than you have been and I've yet to receive a one-on-one title shot. You want to get out of the bottom pile.. don't look for someone to blame... look at Mojo... you might somehow be a better wrestler than him... but he works twice as hard as you...WORK YOUR ASS OFF YOURSELF!

*looks at Jamal Fatz*

PH: Ei nice afro... so what do you call yourself guys? Rioters...sheesh..you've never been to Manila have you boy? anyways.. I've made my public service announcement to Azagoth... i'll be taking my leave now

*UFW Tron blacks out*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:59 am

Jamal stares at the tron that has just gone black, and then slowly shakes his head, and turns back to Rey Rey. He chuckles and raises the mic to his mouth again.

Fatz: Dawg, yo' gots Riot written all over yo'. I do ba'lieve dat yo've been a member of riot dis whole time. Yo gots da right attitude, an' a driven determinashun fo' change.

With that, Jamal raises his hand and snaps his fingers, and from somewhere in the front few rows a rolled up package is thrown into the ring, coming to rest at Rey Rey's feet.

Rey Rey bends down and picks up the package. He slowly unfolds it and holds it up, triumphantly displaying a black Riot t-shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 pm

As ReyRey holds the shirt up, a huge lightning bolt descends from the rafters turning the shirt to cinders.
Jamal looks around angrily as the crowd cheer and point to the tron as the Death Knell sounds.
Jamal turns to see Chriso, Joker, Robert and Chasm all looking down at him.

Chriso: Recruitment.....
Rey Rey was to be protected.....
now.....
he will perish along with RIOT!

Chriso does the Dead Eyes as the Death Knell sounds again and the tron goes back to normal.

Last edited by Chriso on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:46 am

Jamal raises his arm and and snaps his finger one more time, and someone in the crowed near the four members of uprising gets up and quickly runs past them, dropping a small cylinder at their feet.

The lights go out in the arena, as the lights slowly come back on, smoke fills the area immediately around uprising, nobody can see whats going on! Noises are heard from within, shouts and rustling.

As the smoke clears, the four members of Uprising glance around, the first thing they notice is the crowd pointing and laughing. Looking down they see that each of them is wearing a Riot t-shirt.

The second thing they notice is that Jamal, Gump, and the newest member of Riot are now nowhere to be seen . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down