United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

accepting the challenge

Go down

accepting the challenge Empty accepting the challenge

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:31 pm

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing Mojo Jojo's Hit his Mojito on a couple of opponent
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Mojo Jojo makes his way to the ring
wearing a wrestling short with the letter UFW placed on the right leg
Four lightnings hit the ringposts while Mojo was entering the Ring

People i hope you have a great night right now but i have some thing to say about those Rioters
**Crowd**Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah people but i don't come out here saying Riot does that mean Real Idiots Out of Trouble or anything like it but they came here saying they don't get the same as all of we do well we al have gotten the same and of course there are some guys who can do more then the other the like's of Chriso, Chasm, Robert Conrey and TemperdJoker. but hose guys have earned it by puting there body to the risk each and every time so when you earned a title shot perhaps you just got a too big puch on your head from the fight so if you still think you guys are the hard hitters around this place come out and play

Back to top Go down

accepting the challenge Empty Re: accepting the challenge

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:53 pm

::: A mighty Rebel Yell is heard, and giant Confederate Flag appears waving on the Titan Tron while "Born to Boogie" blasts out of the sound system. Bubba Gump walks out onto the entrance ramp wearing his overalls, his RIOT! T-shirt, and the United International Champion belt hung loose around his waist. Bubba Gump stops on the top of the ramp, poses with his hands pointing at his belt, and smiles a giant smile. After a few moments, Gump heads down toward the ring, giving High Fives to his fans, and even stopping to take a swing of someone's beer. Gump climbs the stairs to the ring, then bounds up the nearest turnbuckle, takes off his belt, and holds it high up in the air while shouting another awesome rebel yell while his fans cheer. Gump, finally satisfied, leaps off of the turnbuckle, puts his belt over his shoulder and for the first time, acknowledges Mojo Jojo. Gump pulls a microphone out of his pocket, smiles, and raises it up to his mouth to speak. :::

Gump: Whoo wee! Man! I don't know... Could be just me, but I's thought I's heard someone out here sayin somethin bout the Rioters arn't puttin their body's at risk here in this ring? That any of us here Rioters ain't puttin our all into this here Fed?

::: Gump looks over at the International Champion belt on his shoulder, then back to Mojo. :::

Gump: And now YOU thinks you can call us out?

::: Gump mockingly looks at Mojo's shoulders and at his belt :::

Gump: Huh... I's don't see a UFW belt's on ya, Mojo. Has ya even won one yet? You's ever even been a #1 contender? I's didn't think so. Now, why's don't you put down that there microphone, leave this ring, walk up that there ramp, and go to back to your school. Once you's done have a belt round you, then and there you can come back in this here ring and call one of us out. Till then, you ain't nothin to me, Mojo Jojo, but a loud mouth baby in need of a spankin to put you back in your place.

Gump turns to the audience: I, Bubba Gump, member of the Rioters, am the United International Champion of this here United Front Wrestling! And this here belt won't be the last one held by Riot. We's done started this here Revolution to get things changed, and this is our start. We's gonna take that Middleweight belt from I Zombie. And we's gonna take that Heavyweight belt, too. We gonna unify all these belts in one house, OUR HOUSE, and we gonna get this Federation set up right, the Riot! Way!

::: Gump again raises up this International belt high in the air. A mixed reaction coming from the crowd. Many boo's are heard, but many more chants of "RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!" can be heard throughout the building. :::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:02 am

Fine you want it this way but i wat kind of match have you won the belt just a simple one fall as far as i now the only one of you roiters that have had a special match around here was you and did you lose him aswell
Mojo walks up to gump looking for his title on gump's shoulder and looks gump straight in the eyes
indeed that is a fine belt that i haven't carried with me yes but have you already a first denfender in your head so how about me and chasm against you and another rioter if you win i would bother you again but if i win we have our self a title match and because i work pretty well with surpise i don't care what kind of match it become
Walks to the turnbuckle and climbs it holding one arm up and the otheer pointed at gump's title then mojo jumps of agian still poiting to gump's title while his other hand with the mic goes back to his mounth
lets see if still are talking that way when you have something to lose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Sound of war drums started from PA system.
From the top of the ramp Pelin was walking down to the ring through wormwood smelled fog, speaking into the mic.
“You will talk only with someone who was wearing a belt before? Well talk to me then. What do you say to Mojo’s proposal, Gump? Till now your Riot showed to us that they can win any match they can cheat in. You are the best when it comes to the hitting unaware person from behind.”
Pelin climbed the ring
“When I just remember that people was afraid to turn their backs to Boy Bakla. Maybe he is not straight guy, but sure as hell he is straight wrestler. Not a backstabbing sissy.
Team Riot against team HKH, if you are not afraid of fair, by the book, tag match. Let’s see who’s The Man here.
Or you can continue to force accidental tourists squeal like a pig, play banjo, attack people from their backs like all cheating b’stards, and be poster material for mock southern gentleman.”

Pelin straighten himself in front of Gump trying to fix his gaze to Gump’s eyes instead of looking how light reflecting from Bubba’s head. Squinting his eyes he added in disbelief:
“And you have International belt for a day, and already become a “mouth”? Better work on Middleweight one. I lost that belt to the Zombie because he was spitting and biting. He like that kind of backstabbing and girly fight and he will surely try to beat you by pulling your hair, and since you are backstabbing expert plus you sport that billiard look he will surely lose.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 am

::::'Unleash the Dragon' by Sisqo rocks the crowd back to their senses. The 'RIOT tron comes alive with roar of a dragon, as it flies towards the screen breathing fire.
suddenly high flames flare up, as though the ‘tron was set on fire!
Richard ''The Dragon'' Johnson appears and walks up beside Bubba Gump
His black trunks show a large dragonhead on the front of his crotch. Absent from his usual attire is his dragon stiched silk robe and his navigator sunglasses. The Dragon makes his appearance without his sunglasses, showing a unusual bit of mania in his eyes as if something just snapped somewhere in side him. In place of his robe is.... something else. Johnson lifts a microphone to speak and points to Gump's antagonists. :::::

Dragon: "I am having a very bad day! I've taken too much crap to have any more of it shoveled down my throat by you two. Far too long, I've waited far too long to be a part of this. The Revolution is upon us and my Riot Squad brothers have fought and bled while I've been occupied with other matters. No longer! The Most Perfect Example of the Male Body is here again for the fans pleasure and your pain. If a partner is what you need, Gump, The Modern Day Adonis, Richard 'The Dragon' Johnson is your man."

:::: Pelin and Mojo Jojo look on in shocked wonder at Johnson. Speechless. Bubba Gump is equally at a loss for words. ::::

Dragon: "Come on, Gump. Lets show these two the Riot way of handling things and prove to them what a real man looks like."

Bubba Gump: "Dick, what the Hell is that!"

:::: Gump breaks the ice and points at Johnson's choice of attire. Dragon never has worn a Riot shirt in public before. Wanting to show his support for his stable-mate in trouble and wanting to help, Johnson arieved with his Riot T-shirt on for the first time. Jumping at the chance to block recent events out of his mind, Johnson came out to the aid of Gump after Bakla got a hold of his locker room. It seems Boy Bakla has had farther forsight than Johnson, as the only Riot T-shirt available to him was the one Bakla left for him. A hot pink shirt with rhinestones that spell out RIOT on the front. ::::

Pelin and Mojo in unison: "Yeah what the Hell is that?"

Dragon: "NEVERMIND THAT!

Johnny Devil: "That T-shirt is gonna sell out by next United Gathering. The Johnson is a marketing genius!"

George Daniels: "Somehow, I don't think he had anything to do with that one, Johnny."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 am

Richard i have no problem you being gump his partner for a very inportant match for gump but why are you wearing a pink shirt you at first i tought you rioters had everything backstage under control you know every one knews what they had to do but now i reconsider it and you are just some backstabbing wannabe champs who joined each other because they can't handle it alone
Mojo holds down the mic and get his head close to the head of pelin
are you oke with it that the Dragon joins gump because it doesn't seems like a real challenge if they don't work toghter and you still make my training schedule
Mojo looks over to gump do you even want such a strang guy in your team for such a match??[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:33 pm

The lights go out in the arena and gunfire is heard overhead, worried murmurs are heard everywhere. "Came Down" by Al Fatz is heard blasting over the speakers, followed by the sound of a Harley revving up.

As the lights slowly come back on, smoke is seen completely masking the arena from view, and a dark figure is seen riding down the ramp on a custom Harley Davidson, disappearing into the smoke. The smoke slowly dissipates revealing the dark figure standing in the middle of the ring.

Suddenly, the song coming from the speakers changes to "I Play Chicken with the Train" by Cowboy Troy, and the Jumbo Tron comes to life displaying the name Country Fried Thug! The tron then shows clip after clip of the undefeated tag champions from the dissolved Riot! Wrestling Federation.

Everyone's attention now shifts to the center of the ring, where Jamal Fatz stands with his arms folded across his chest. The gold chains around his neck glitter as the lights brighten and the smoke vanishes. Jamal raises his arm and snaps his fingers, and someone in the crowd throws a mic into his outstretched hand.

Fatz: Yo' help is not needed here, Dragon, tho much appreciated. Dis here is our fight, Country . . . Fried . . . Thug!!

After those three words, Fatz and Gump both raise their arms in the air and a scattering of cheering and chanting is heard from the crowd.

Mojo and Pelin both raise their hands to speak in the mic's, only to realize their mic's are gone! They both look up, stunned at Jamal, who grins and produces the mics. He must have snagged them while the ring was dark and covered with smoke. Jamal tosses the two mics towards the crowd, someone stands up and catches the two mics before quickly disappearing in to the crowd.

Jamal points a finger towards Mojo and Pelin.

Fatz: Now fo' yo' two fool's. Jamal walks forward and glares down at Mojo. Lil' Jojo, sorry I took yo' mic away, but sum'one needed to shut yo' up! Dawg, yo accent is bad 'nuff wid'out a mic amplifyin' everything.

A chorus of boos start to echo from the crowd at that last remark, followed by some trash being thrown towards the ring. Jamal takes a step back and points towards Pelin.

Fatz: An yo' wants a fair fight? Dawg, from wat I've seen here so far, der ain't no such thing as a fair fight! But tell yo' wat, da only dirty thing I'm gunna bring in da ring is a shovel to bury your carcass when we're done wid it!

More boos come from the crowd, and the trash begins to fly as the four wrestlers stare each other down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:48 pm

After Dragons appearance, Pelin closed his mouth by pure strength of will and leaned to Mojo
"Adonis in pink shirt?! Real man?! He looks to me as George Michael in his best gayish days.
hrmpfff..."

he hardly managed to suppress laughter
"Normally I would say that we can do them with our eyes closed, but with this amount of glitter and reflections of light coming from them, I thing that is actual necessity.
I had more Fatz on my mind for teaming with Gump, but let him decide."

Pelin mostly regain control and straighten himself up but still with wide open eyes he added
"With this appearance I feel..., I feel...
I think words stupefied or flabbergasted can describe how I feel."

he finally turns to Jamal Fatz
"I dig you dawg! You want to show me that you can wrestle something else than shovel.
I just hope that what you what you want to say with "you done with my carcass" has meaning bit straighter than one George Michael here will like."

Pelin smiled to Fatz
"But we will see who will end up lying down in pain Jamal. Will' see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down