United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning over a new leaf...AGAIN

Go down

Turning over a new leaf...AGAIN Empty Turning over a new leaf...AGAIN

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold starts as Rey Rey quickly makes his way to the ring

"You may have noticed that my theme song changed from Riot to Afterlife because I have decided to come back to UFW. I made a horrible mistake joining RIOT and I hope everyone can forgive me. I also decided to go face for reasons only I know. God i feel stupid.

Rey Rey hits himself in the face executing a strong slap

"O' Shea I'm hope you and Jessica have a good time on your date. I'm sorry that I tried to take her from you its just that RIOT told me that you called me a **** **** **** master. Well thats all I have to say and thank you for listening."

[OOC:use your imagination filling in the *]

Back to top Go down

Turning over a new leaf...AGAIN Empty Re: Turning over a new leaf...AGAIN

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:17 pm

an old woman emerges from the back. no music, no fancy lights, no pyro.

she does have a mic in hand, which she uses as she stares sternly at rey rey.

"i'm sorry. i don't believe i actually heard what you just said. you want to switch sides away from riot? is this a joke? are you trying to play some game where you can get a better contract by jumping teams?"

"i know you work hard, rey rey, but you severely damaged ufw's trust in you as an employee when you switched to riot. and now you've come out and say you're switching back? what makes you think we believe you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:23 pm

"It's true. I'm sorry I went to Riot its just that Bubba gets a title and what do i get? NOTHING. But thats all in the past and ill prove it to. What do you want me to do to prove that im part of the all mighty UFW."

Rey Rey waits for the old woman's answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:17 pm

"what does ufw want you to do?" mrs. winslow asks rey rey in an exasperated tone.

"wait for a decision, rey rey."

mrs. winslow turns around and leaves the stage, ignoring any of rey rey's pleas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:02 pm

:::As Mrs. Winslow leaves the ramp a very familiar tune starts to blare...DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS by Disturbed. Rey Rey has a look of fear in his eyes as Supreme Knight comes out of the back slightly limping. Still suffering from his match with Mojo Jojo. Supreme Knight is standing at the top of the ramp looking very angry as the music dies down and he pulls a mic with Riot! logos on it.:::

SK: Rey Rey, what in the name of gods are you doing? You switch from UFW to Riot and then want to go back to UFW? I came out here not as a rep of Riot, but as a very pissed off god! You want to turn your back on us less than a week after we accepted you into our group?!? Fine! You're going to have hell to pay! :::in a mocking accent::: Just think about this homes. You pissed off Riot! You pissed off UFW! And you pissed off Freaks! Who gon' have yo back!

:::Supreme Knight turns his back and walks away while Down With The Sickness starts to play and Rey Rey looking like he's made the worst mistake in his short career.:::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:29 pm

"What I have learned in my stay here in UFW is that everyone deserves a second chance or a third but fourth would be pushing it..." Bakla suddenly said stepping out from the back... "If you really are genuine about wanting to change Rey Rey, then come join me. Think about it, you will be taken under the wing of a former UFW Champion..." Bakla offered...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Rey Rey thinks about it for a while

"I'll do it but please remember im straight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:36 pm

"Haha don't fret little Rey Rey, I have my toys here to amuse me..." Bakla replied pointing to the entourage of geisha boys...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 pm

"Ok but what exactly are we gonna do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:40 pm

"Well first we may have to do something about your image, you know a proper image is important in wrestling, next we pit you against strong opponents, once you win your way through strong opponents you will get noticed and be on your way to stardom. After that you need not clean toilets anymore. Sounds sweet right? Of course I will be there to guide you all the way. So expect a winning streak little Rey Rey..." Bakla said with confidence... "So if you are ready, let go of that mop and let us go to the gym to prepare... I want to see what you are really capable of..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 pm

"Wow that sounds like a great idea. I'm tired of being a janitor. I'm going straight to the GM's office to tell them i quit as their janitor."

Rey Rey walks out of the ring and goes to Eunice's office

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down