United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the coward must be found

Go down

the coward must be found Empty the coward must be found

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:18 pm

Shadow_Warrior comes from backstage area with no music and no signature entrance moves. He circles the ring gets a mic from one of the assistants and rolls under the bottom rope to enter the ring. He aproaches his mic and starts to speak.

You all must know why i am here. My brother 4Real as cowardly assaulted on United Gathering backstage area. If any of you missed it let's see the footages again.

A clip is aired on the titantron showing the pictures available from the assault. We can only see 4Real already beeing assisted by the paramedics.

As you all could see then and can see now, we only see my brother already laid down. There are no footages avaible of the coward who assaulted him.

Shadow_Warrior makes a pause to grasp some air. He is visebly irritated.

I know Mrs. Winslow is taking care of that and doing all that she can to find the man who did this and i apreciate that. But i am here now to call that coward down. Whoever did that to my brother be a man now and come down face me in this ring.

Shadow_Warrior stands in the midle of the ring alone staring the entrance and waiting for someone to come out.

Back to top Go down

the coward must be found Empty Re: the coward must be found

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 pm

:::Down With The Sickness starts to play loudly as from the back Supreme Knight comes with War not too far behind him. As the music dies down and the boos are heard clearly, Supreme Knight puts the microphone to his mouth:::

SK: Shadow Warrior, you may know me. I'm Supreme Knight, the Egyptian God of Wrestling and I see you and I have the same things in common. We want to know who the cowards are here in the UFW. See, you weren't the only one attacked and left laying in a pool of their own blood. Just last week, I, a god was ambushed and not a thing was done! At least you got the General Manager to help you out. But don't be surprised if nothing comes of this so-called investigation. If you grow tired of waiting to get results of this cowardly attack against your brother, you know where to find me!
:::Down With The Sickness starts to play as Supreme Knight and War walks back to the backstage area laughing.:::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:30 am

I understand your "hate" but i can't see why i'm gonna talk to you if the coward doesn't show up. I am only interested in finding the one who did that to my brother. And if you didn't do iti don't see any reasons to go talk to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down