United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir

Go down

Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir Empty Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 pm

After witnessing what happened between Bubba Gump and Jamal Fatz, and seeing it’s effects on his cousin, Buford does the only thing he can think of to help cheer up his cousin.

After a couple of day’s absence, Buford makes his return, storming through the hallways, looking for Gump. After what seems like an eternity, Buford spots Gump sitting alone in the arena holding an empty jug of moonshine. Cautiously walking up to Gump, he sits down next to him, and slowly puts his hand onto Gump’s shoulder.

Buford: Look, I done know that there fight with Jamal shook ya purdy hard. But, this here ain’t the end of the world. Friends have fallin outs all the time. Heck, you and I done fought more than anybody got the rights ta, and we’s doin well.

Gump looks us and sees his cousin’s soft, smiling face. Gump’s somber face slowly starts to relax.

Gump, sighing: Yer right, Buford. It’s just, I’s shoulda been there. I’s shoulda heard him callin fer me. If’n I wasn’t so caught up in that whole match, none of this woulda happened.

Buford: It’s aiight, cousin. Give the wound some time to heal, n come ‘round after to much longer, ya’ll be just fine.

Gump looks to Buford, breaks into a small smile, and rests his hand on top of his kin’s hand. Gump’s look suddenly changes.

Gump: Hey… I’ve been lookin fer ya… where ya been?

Buford’s face brightens considerably: I’s wonderin when ya gonna get to that. Come on. I’ll show’s ya!

Buford jumps to his feet and bounds toward the back exit toward the employee parking lot. Gump, seeing the excitement in Buford’s demeanor, smiles broadly, showing off his missing teeth.

Gump, calling after Buford while gaining his own feet: What in tar nation you doin, cousin?

Buford: Ya got to come see! Get yer butt in gear and hurry up!

Gump follows the excited Buford to the parking lot exit, where Buford has the door cracked open, peaking out.

Buford: Alright, now you got’s ta shut yer eye’s nice n tight, got it? Good, now, give me yer hand and follow my voice.

Buford leads Gump out into the afternoon sun. After a short distance Buford stops him.

Buford: Open yer eyes!

Gump opens his eyes and squints. At first he doesn’t quite understand what he’s seeing, until the sign near the back of it catches his eye:

Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir 02522991

Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir

Drinks:
Momma’s Bestest ‘Shine: $4
Bufords Home Broow: $4
Bubba’s Lighter Fluid: $5
Margret Rita’s: $5

Hot of the Grille:
6 Deep Fried Meat Nugets: $5
Deep Fried Meat Burger: $4
Chunky Meat and Bean Bereato: $3
Breakfist Sammich: $2

Traineing Sentir:
Traineing Tip: $5
Traineing Buddy: $10/hr

Back to top Go down

Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir Empty Re: Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:07 am

Gump's eyes grow wide, almost as wide as his smile.

Gump: Hot damn, Buford! You done topped yerself this time! Let's go in an get us some grub and drinks! Then, let's get this here place opened up and do some business!

Buford opens the door to the bar, and ushers Gump inside. Along one wall is a bar with a small grill off to the side. The floor space has several small tables and stools. Adorning the walls are pictures of great wrestlers from the past, along with the friends made throughout their careers with Underground Wrestling Federation, and Riot! Wrestling, as well as a few of the new friends made here at United Front Wrestling.

Gump: This here is a right welcomin place, Buford. Good job.

Buford fills two glasses with brew, hands one to Gump, and they both lift their glasses in toast.

Buford: To the future of UFW!

Gump: To the future!

Both men chug down their glass and slam them on the bar. Gump finally looks at the actual wood that makes up the bar and laughs.

Gump: BUFORD! You DIDN'T!

As is their custom, the bar surface is made up of a recycled door. Only, this table is a fine hard wood that Gump has seen only a few times. About three quarters up one side, is a name plate that reads "General Manager", and below that the name, "Eunice Winslow".

Back to top Go down

Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir Empty Re: Bufords Bar and Grille & Traineing Sentir

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:29 pm

As the two wrestlers are drinking a man approach them that they can't see
Gump: Who goes there?
Buford: Show yerself!
The person in the dark is laughing
Gump grabs the neck of his jug of moonsine, brandishing it as a weapon
Buford: Mister, I's only gonna ask you once more, who are you?
Man in dark: You just toasted your glasses to the future of UFW.. so here I am
Gump: I's the UFW International Champion, so I's be...
Man in dark: Let me save your breath, what you are going to do is shut up and speak when spoken too... and what I am going to do is make your life hell
Gump: Just who do you think ya are?
No one responds and Gump assumes he left
Buford: Mister, you lettin yer tail wag the dog...
Gump: My name's Bubba Gump, and this here is my bar, and ain't nobody getting big with me inside my own bar.

Last edited by Bam-Bam on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:26 pm

OOC: Oh you bad man. Eunice wont be happy Wink
But i dont play that woman so hehehe Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 pm

Bubba Gump glares at the stranger in his bar and utters a curse under his breath. Half turning his head toward his cousin he speaks.

Gump: Buford, ya really need to work on hookin up some electricity into this here joint so we can get some lights in here.

Back to the stranger: Look here, mister. I don't know you from Adam, and you don't know me, either. As for makin my life a livin hell... you gots to get in line 'fore you can do that.

Gump steps forward to get a better look at the intruder: Now, this here building yer standin in, ain't in the arena and ain't under the control of that old bag, Eunice Winslow. This here's OUR joint. And we's got rules. Cause yer new round these parts, I'll spell em out for ya. First and foremost, this is a place to have fun, so if'n ya gonna be in here, check yer bad mood at the door. B: this here is also a netural zone. Ain't no Riot nor UFW inside this here bar. And third, cash only! Now, buy yerself a drink, or get the hell off my property.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:07 pm

There is no response, but Gump hears footsteps and while he is hearing this sound, a quarter is throw at him
Man in Dark: Sorry I have no cash
The footsteps continue and the man in the dark leaves without Gump figuring out who he is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 am

Bubba sits back down at the table and starts to take a swig off his fresh jug of moonshine. Bubba and Buford continue to talk and have a good time but it isn't long before a familiar voice outside interrupts them

Voice: Yo Buford! Is this what you wanted me to come see!?

A moment later The door opens and Agrojagg walks in

Agro: Dude, Buford this is...

Agro looks around the beginnings of the bar for a moment

Agro: um, "unique" is the best word for it.. yeah.

Buford Breaks into a bit of a proud laugh

Buford: Ain't it!? C'mon have a seat I'll whip you up somethin' special.

Agro pulls up a seat and and grins at the tabletop. While Buford hands Agro a jug of his "Special" home broow.

Bubba: Didn't get a chance te properly tank ye fer helpin' buford an I against them midgets.

Agro: No problem, though I think we need to talk.

Buford sits back down at the table as Agro takes a pull off of the jug and immediately begins to cough uncontrollably.

Agro: What the hell Buford! What's in this stuff? Rubbing Alcohol!?

Buford and Bubba laugh as Agro coughs on the powerfull moonshine

Bubba: It's a secret family recipe.

Buford: It's good for de-greasin' engines too!

Agro: I'll say, I'm not going to go blind drinking this stuff am I?

Buford: Nah! I'll put hair on yer back though.

Buford grins widely as Agro takes another pull off the jug knowing this time what to expect.

Agro: Anyway, I've been here for a few weeks now and havn't stepped on anyone's toes, yet. And I think it's time that changed, I like you good ol' boys so I don't mind watching your backs.

Buford: Hey! I told you there were alot o them midgets!

Last edited by Agrojagg on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Bubba Gump grins as he watches Agrojagg struggle to drink Bufords home broow.

Gump: Buford's spoken mighty kind words bout you, Agrojagg. Say's you handle yerself quite well. Tell ya what, if'n you wanna watch my back, I ain't got's a problem with that. And if it's toes you wanna be steppin on, ya definitely found the right crowd to hang out with.

Gump takes a long pull from his jug, then wipes his mouth with his sleeve.

Gump: Buford, ya done got this here concoction perfected. Lighter Fluid is a dang good name for this here.

Turning back to Agro: Ya know, ya signed on with the United Front Wrestlin, but we here Riot people, we's more than just rebels without a cause. And we's gonna make that known this season. We's gonna turn this fed upside down and hog tie it! That I guer-en-gosh-darn-tee. Stick with us, and yer name will be famous in no time.

Gump stands, takes another long pull from his drink, and stumbles toward the door: Now, if'n ya'll will excuse me, I can see Supreme Knights truck across the parking lot, and it's tires are awefully dry...

Gump stumbles out of the back of the bar and down the steps to the pavement, and starts walking toward the stretched SUV on the other side of the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:44 pm

:::By this time Supreme Knight is at the scene of the "crime". He is beyond livid as War tried to calm Supreme Knight down to no avail.:::

War: Gump, man I'm glad you're here. I've only seen him this upset a few times and one of them was that time in Riot after the whole Revolution thing.

:::Gump stares at War knowing exactly what he was talking about. At this point Supreme Knight can be heard yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs.:::

Supreme Knight: That classless son of a...

War: Family show!!!!

Supreme Knight: HAG! I know who did this. That fizzle cretin! First he ruins a suit that it'll take his entire pension to pay and then he does this. Vandalism! He has truly bitten off more than he can chew! It's time for this god to show exactly why he is THE EGYPTIAN GOD OF WRESTLING!

:::Supreme Knight storms off in a rage.:::

War: I don't think he's going to GM Winslow's office now. Just when you thought things couldn't get crazier for us, huh, Gump? We'll be by the Sentir later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Nods to Bubba as he heads out of the back of the Bar. Someone shouting muted obscenities about their truck heard in the distance.

Agro: Yeah I saw that someone had some fun with that truck out there earlier.

Takes another swig off the jug in his hand. Agro: You know Buford, this stuff is pretty damn good once you get past that initial shock.

Buford: Ain't it? Buford grins as he takes another pull off his own jug.

Agro: So speaking of putting hair on your back, is that how you managed the rug you're sporting on your back?

Buford: Hey now!

laughs slightly Agro: Just kidding, seriously though ever thought about getting that waxed?

Buford: Keep on pickin' an next time we're in the trainin' ring I'll be sure not te go easy on ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:10 am

The door get opend with a smack and Mojo Jojo is walking in with a baseball bat
Howdy gumpy
Mojo looks around with the bat holding in his right hand and doesn't see gump
No gump i see well then i doesn't have a point to smash everything a part does it
Mojo opens the window and trows the bat out of it without looking and sit down close to bufford and agrojagg
hello so you are the new enemy aren't you so where have you fighted before UFW and RIOT
Mojo looks on the price list and looks at bufford while laying 10$ on the table
Alright if you just give me some Deep Fried Meat Nugets
the other 5 you almost get free how about you gave me a tip on how to beat this guy just pick one of all

Mojo is looking to bufford and keep agrojagg also in sight while staring at bufford

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Buford: If yer lookin' fer Bubba he stepped out back to water Supreme Knights' tires. Wouldn't be startin' anythin' if I were you. This here's Neutral ground. Like uh... Sweden.

Agro: you mean Switzerland.

Buford gets up and heads for deep fryer to start making up a batch of Meat Nugets

Buford: Yeah what he said.

Agro: I did a little Wrestling for a little startup Fed called European Wrestling Entertainment. Wasn't really my style, no room to grow if you know what I mean, so I came here to UFW. Anyway, want to beat him? Challenge him fair and square in the ring, that's the only place where the two of you could have it out and not get interference from say... someone like me.

Mojo listens intently as Agro takes another pull off the jug in front of him then sets it down.

Agro: And without interference I mean keeping the midgets on a short leash as well. Fair and square.

A few minutes later Buford walks back to the table and sets down a plate for Mojo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Yeah the midget where a problem for me aswell when i was teaming up with Edzcan then even took him out by bashing in his skull he still ain't recoverd from it hell he can't even speak proberly but i decide to life with it and use the midget to mine benefit ever now and then but then again i ain't conrol them if you got your problems with em you should find funnyboneSA
Mojo grabs a meat nugget and start to eat it and quickly lay it down and looks to bufford
Damn those things are really hot but sure tast great but agrojagg it is right?? i don't think funnyboneSA controles the midgets aswell at this point so perhaps you should have a talk with them and offer them something so they leave you alone
Mojo feels with his hand on the nugget and grabs him to eat him and grabs another one and eats it aswell
But you don't know how RIOT is handeling things around here do you because if any one plays the game with dirt it was and perhaps still is them interfering in matchers that didn't have anything to do with them at all and the other tactics we just stand up against them so before you defend someone first learn something about there history and if ya can about there further plans aswell so fair and square i ain't so sure with gump exaly
Mojo looks to agrojagg while eating the rest of the nuggets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Agro: I may not be privvy to the In's and out's of everything around here. But I've been keeping my eyes on people. I think I know who I'll be throwing in with.

Agro puts some money on the table with a little extra

Agro: Hey Buford get Mojo here one of those Home Broow's on me.

Buford: You got it! I'll be seein' you later in the trainin' ring.

Buford sets down a jug of his Special home Broow in front of Mojo. And Agro gets up to leave.

Agro: You got it. You two don't do anything I wouldn't do.

The Rickety door closes behind Agro as he leaves the bar and heads to the weight room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Mojo grabs the bottle looks at it and takes a drink from it
great taste did you improved it bufford but anyway so bubba is now bussy with SK and his car?? how is that happend??
Mojo takes another meat nugget while drinking the Special home Broow and looking out of the window seeing gump standing with war and SK next to a car that got some beating
who was a nice car but i tought he had a driver licence but perhaps he taught gods don't need them what a fool
Mojo drink the bottle empty and grabs the last meat nugget and stands up and lays some cash down
Well bufford was nice and noting personal but when you see that coasin of you warn him that the time has come for the title to change hands
Mojo nods to bufford and walks to the door while eating the meat nugget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 am

A Large man darkens the freshly closed door of the Traineing Sentir, and sighs deeply walking gingerly up to the Bar as if he is scared the floor might collapse under his feet. He slides a C-Note across the bar to Buford

I need to get tore up from the floor up that gonna do it Boss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:06 am

Buford looks the stranger up and down, then grins his wide grin as he slips the money into his pocket.

That a challenge Mr? Lemme recommend Bubba's Lighter Fluid. If'n that don't tear up a man yer size, I don't reckon nothin will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:48 pm

The stranger pulls himself up to his full hight of 6'0" and Buford finally gets a good look at him, he is wearing heavy work boots and faded jeans that seem to hug his long legs with a athletic body he seems to be muscled without being big his chest is covered by a fresh Dank Buddah T-Shirt and his long brown hair is pulled into a tight ponytail that keeps his hair away from his face wraparound sunglasses complete the look he lets out a long sigh as if he has resigned himself to a single course of action and speaks..

No Challenge boss just need to get roughed up a little job stress and all
one eyebrow lazily goes up
what happened to the truck outside looks like someone melted the back tire?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down