United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fierce talks

Go down

fierce talks Empty fierce talks

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:26 am

Mojo wears his wrestling black tight with a long orange coat over it with a dutch flag on the back while Mojo is walking dwn the hallway he screams
Gump,....Richard,.....Gump where the heck are you show yourself
Mojo is walking down a hallways looking for gump and richard johnson closing in up serval doors
SSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH
Mojo kicked in a door looking in he only seeing some blue boxing gloves in the corner and a red bunching bag haning in the middle or the room mojo Walks on to the next door
SSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH
Mojo kicked in a door looking in he only seeing a bed standing in the left corner and a big television in the center of the room with a X-box connect to it and a lime green couchin front of it with two women having lesbian sex Mojo walks away by the door to the next one and looks around yelling
Gump,....Richard,.....Gump i'am sick searching around here your beter show yourself NOW

Back to top Go down

fierce talks Empty Re: fierce talks

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 pm

:::: Mojo Jojo is backstage acting like a bull in a china shop, kicking in doors, disturbing the peace, and yelling for RIOT wrestling members Richard ‘The Dragon’ Johnson and International Champion Bubba Gump. Fans, staff attendants, and wrestlers alike are jumping out of his way as Mojo rampages through the twisting corridors of the UFW Arena. Mojo storms out of the last room you violated, look to his left, and start to turn and move to the right and runs nose to nose right into Richard ‘The Dragon’ Johnson. The crowd in the arena cheers at the sight of the heartthrob of the Riot organization as there is a long, tense moment between the two as they stare into each other’s eyes. The intensity could peel the paint off the walls. The fans feel they could very well see a preview of tomorrow’s match-up right here, right now. Johnson breaks the ice by speaking first. He speaks with no less intensity and fierce fire in his voice. ::::

Dragon: “Mojo, you have enough to worry about tomorrow, you don’t need to be bringing Bubba Gump into this. As for me, if you need to see what a real man looks like, you don’t have to go through all this trouble. I’m right here. All I have to ask you is this, which room were those two girls on the lime green couch at?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Mojo looks around Richard 'The Dragon' Johnson and spots the couch and the girls who wave and smile at both men mojo turns his head back to Richard 'The Dragon' Johnson and looks him in the face and says
Let make one thing clear right away you sure talk alot about your looks but after the show you should find a really good doctor to repair them
because after i drive my knee into it with my Mojito your pretty face ain't no more
and do you really want to risk that for bubba gump being afraid to lose his title to me
because even when i have to mess up your face and that will happen when we face off
i will have that title gump can't stop me from doing so and sure you can't either
so why don't you go back to your couch and show off what a duss bag you are and let the real guy fight it out in the ring

Mojo still staring at Richard 'The Dragon' Johnson Mojo steps even closer
why don't you back off right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Dragon: "Aww you called my face pretty. Like I haven't heard that before. Still kinda weird hearing it ftom a guy. The last guy who told me that, what happened to him? He's wandering around with a broken neck talking to zombies. Yada Yada Yada. First off, take a breath. Breathe, Mojo, breathe. Remember to puncuate and accent with feeling! Here, try it with me. MOJITO! Ok, not bad lets try it again DUSS BAG! One more time and I think you got it, GUMP'S TITLE! There you go, man. I knew you could do it and right you are. It is Gumps's title. He is RIOT's Champion. What makes you think you can take out Gump if you can't get through me? Sigh, its hard to deal with UFW's functionally gifted program in the workforce, but for you I can make a exception. I like you Mojo. You make me laugh. And wait a minute. All I have to do is back off away from the foul odor coming from your mouth and I can play with the two women with the X-Box? Say no more! You really are a good dear friend. I'll put a good word in for you with Gump and that title match thingie you want. I'll see ya tomorrow night, Mojo. Oh and if you would, I might need a ride to the arena tomorrow if you can help me out...

::: Motions towards the women::::

Dragon: "...I might be a little bit tired. Hey ladies, what ya got on the X-Box? Tell ya what? I got a awesome new joystick you two can try out."

:::: With that the door slams shut in Mojo Jojo's face and you audibly hear the click as the deadbolt lock slides into place. ::::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Mojo steps away from the door shaking his head while walking off
He really is full of him self but that will only make his fall bigger
and when i pummeld him out of the way Gump will be next
and when gump falls aswell there is a new champ ME
stupid fools thinking they can beat me
he will have what is coming for him tomorrow a @$$ kicking of a live time
he better have fun with the girls now because that will be the last for a long time

Mojo is closing in on the corner turning around and stands still
Laugh while ya can but tomorrow pain and suffer while come!!
stupid duss bag

Mojo still flucking against richard while walking around the corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down