United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gump get's news...

Go down

Gump get's news... Empty Gump get's news...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Buford rushes into the bar, his breath labored from running from UFW’s main office. He spots Gump sitting at the bar nursing his jug of moonshine. Buford lurches over to the bar and sits next to his cousin.

Buford, panting heavily: Cousin… *gasp*… Bubba… *pant* *pant*… I’s just heard. Ya got a… *gasp* a… *pant*… match on Gatherin.

Gump looks at his cousin with concern on his face: Cousin Buford, ya ain’t got to go runnin all over town to come tell me that. What’s got ya so worked up?

Buford takes a few more deep breaths, then continues: Ya goin up against Chriso… *pant*…

Gump eyes turn cold: It’s about time she let me go up against the Dead Man…

Buford puts his hand up to stop his cousin: And… *another panting fit*… Chasm…

Gump’s face turns to confusion: I’s gotta go up against em both?

Buford shakes his head violently from side to side while continuing to try to catch his breath. Gump gives him a few moments, then, losing his patience, he urges Buford on.

Buford: Jamal… you with Jamal.

Gump quickly jumps to his feet and looks at his cousin: If’n that old hag thinkin she’s put me in a ring against them two with *HIM* as my partner, she’s two sandwiches short of a picnic! I got to go talk some sense into her head. Buford, man the bar!

Gump storms out of the bar and back into the arena.

Back to top Go down