United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raul runs out after his match...

Go down

Raul runs out after his match... Empty Raul runs out after his match...

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:09 am

Raul, who was obviously distracted during his match, runs out following the show, still dressed in his wrestling gear, to check on the condition of Buford and Bubba.

The bar is an absolute wreck - in complete shambles. The flashing lights of an ambulance are careening off various parts of the bar, the shattered glass, and other wreckage creating a weird display of lights and shadows. A couple of police men are moving carefully through the wreckage, looking for evidence here and there - and occasionally picking things out and putting them in small baggies.

Nearby stands Bubba Gump, watching his cousin being tended by the EMT's. Raul runs over to Bubba.

Raul: Bubba! How's Buford - is he going to be alright? Was he able to tell you what happened here?

Back to top Go down

Raul runs out after his match... Empty Re: Raul runs out after his match...

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Bubba Gump stands in shock and dismay. For several moments, Gump doesn't even react to Raul's questions. Finally, the EMT's place Buford on a stretcher and wheel him into a nearby ambulance. Not until the doors are closed and the driver has pulled out of the parking lot does Gump even utter a single sound.

Gump still staring off in the direction the ambulance traveled: Bufords beat up somethin aweful. The bar's gone... again... Ain't worried bout it. It's just a bar... just a thing. Someone done hurt my cousin. My blood! Hell, he don't even work fer UFW nor Riot.

Gump finally turns and faces Raul: They naught aught ta have done that. Someone's gonna pay fer this.

Gump turns back toward the wreckage of the the bar. They won't even let me go be by his side. I's got to answer questions to them there police and them UFW lawyers and insurance men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:24 am

Raul glances at the ambulance as it's flashing lights round the corner and the sirens begin to fade a bit in the distance.

He turns to Bubba Gump, and steps closer, shortening the distance between them. He leans in, speaking softly in Bubba's ear.

Raul: Listen carefully - I know how this works. These guys are going to be mulling around here for another several hours sorting things out. Go to my locker room - in my locker are the keys to my car - take it and go to the hospital. Next to my keys is my cell phone. Push and hold #2, and when the person answers, explain the situation. I'll hold the fort down here until reinforcements arrive.

Raul steps back, grabs Bubba by the shoulders, and says:

Raul: Go now - walk, don't run - interview Buford and let me know who did this.

Raul turns and walks toward the police.

Raul: Officers, what seems to have happened here? Is there any way I can be of assistance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:41 am

Mojo walks in circle's waving his hand and clapping on the United International Championship that hangs around his shoulder and seeing buffrod being taken away Mojo stops and looks dead silence as the ambulance took off searching for gump mojo spots raul whisper something in gump's ear Mojo walk to raul and gump but suddely stop looking a his title and back to gump
I think i can better leave it
Mojo walks over to a HKH student and gives the United International Championship to him
Could you take this to the gym i have to talk with out it now and DON'T lose it got that
::HKH student::Got it take the belt to the gym and don't lose it no matter what will do
The student grabs the belt and hold it up high in the sky while walking off
Mojo now walks without his United International Championship over to gump and raul who stopped wispering

Uhhm Gump do you already know something about bufford
Mojo is looking around searching for words
i mean even we having some personal issue i wouldn't harm bufford ever because he just is a friendly fellow who even was friendly agaisnt me while we hated each other and the other stuff that happend while i was on a blind trip to the gold but when bufford is alright were i'am sure of he will you can ask me for help rebuilding the bar or anything else because
Mojo looks to the ground and around gump not watching in his eye's
Maybe if i...i didn't had this battle with you then you could have been here to protect him so if there is something i can do you know where to find right i will leave you two alone right now
Mojo nods to raul and gump still not watching to gump and turns around speaking in his own while havong the picture of bufford under the blood being carried away
How could you harm a guy as bufford there was not a spring of evil in the guy who could have done something so cruel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:48 am

Raul runs out after his match... Th_40342_denial6_122_581lo

Sean_DVD enthusiastically waves his sign as he loiters around the debris that was once Bubba's watering hole and training center.

"It's true you know."

says he, pointing at Mojo Jojo.

All with a nod and a wink to the camera.

And with that, Sean_DVD walks on by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Bubba Gump watches Sean_DVD walk by, a look of confusion on his face.

Gump: Somethin bout that boy ain't right...

Then looks back to Mojo and Raul.

Gump: I's don't know who or what happened here. But, I's gonna go find out right now. Raul, thanks fer lettin me borrow yer car. I'll be back in a bit. I's got to check on my cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down