Avric's Quest (On Search for a Partner RP)

Go down

Avric's Quest (On Search for a Partner RP)

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:11 am

Watch it all go by from A Minute Away suddenly can be heard through the area. The lights begin to flicker as a cloaked man appears. Each time the lights go off and return, his location is much further down the ramp, as if he vanishes and reappears, like altering time, and transcending reality itself. The attitude he gives off can easily force curiosity towards the fans on why he would come down to such a song, but they can't deny it to be a catchy tune. Now standing before the ring, with one more flicker he stands center stage, mic in hand, and ready to speak. The music would finally cease, and the lights would remain off as all that could be seen is a dark figure in the ring, with his cloak being a deeper shade then the absence of light while two loan, icy blue eyes stare towards the ramp.

Avric: I love how all eyes are on me, I don't hear even a single sound in the crowd, you're all that interested hm? Well then, the reason I'm here is due to the GM said if I wanted to go for the Tag Titles, which was my request, I would need to find a partner. I really don't care who I get put with, I'll get the job done either way, so whoever else wants them come on out, I'll join up with you. Even if it's the GM himself, makes no difference to me. The only reason I want this is so I can have two prey in the ring at once, instead of only getting to feast on one.

As all eyes are focused towards the entrance, an icy blue glow begins to shine just before the ramp, mocking the color of Avric's eyes, and ready to reveal whoever steps out.

Back to top Go down

Re: Avric's Quest (On Search for a Partner RP)

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 pm

A lone wrestler walks out to the top of the entrance ramp with a mic in hand...

Knight: "They call me Knight, and though I am new in this profession, I do plan to one day hold the gold, wether it be a singles title or a tag title... If you would have me even with my inexperience then I shall be the partner you seek..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 am

(You have not logged on your wrestling for a long time. If we are going to do this I hope you get a bit more active. Definitly if you want Gold, you'll need to progress a bit. I can help you with your build if it needs doing.)

As the lights start to flicker once more, sending an eerie feeling all throughout the arena, an angered, chilling ambiance sets in. Avric would make it plain and clear he did not care who his partner would be as his existance would disappear before the lights would finally remain on once more.

The cold, demonic voice of Avric would ring within the vicinity.

Avric: It doesn't matter how good you are now, just make sure to watch me in the ring, and just do as I do. You shall have the Gold you seek in no time.

Calm, yet authoritized, his voice would echo before gradually dying out. His point would be made clear, Knight is the first to work below him. If Knight would disagree, he would make sure to let him know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:40 am

(Ooc: For the new guys who don't know yet... The "?" account is a staff controlled account which we use to take over inactive players... All of the staff namely Bakla, Sad Man, Zombie, Gump, Chriso and Joker will have access to this account and will use them to rp inactive wrestlers to push storylines and such to keep things moving...)

A feeling of dread suddenly overcame Knight as he stood watching Avric...

Knight: "What have I gotten myself into?"

Knight silently whispered to himself unable to dispel the unease that enveloped him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:33 am

[Ooc: I deleted your post Funnybone since it has nothing to do with the roleplay...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 am

[ Ooc: lol posted in wrong place soz ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down