United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping Monstrosity...

Go down

Sleeping Monstrosity... Empty Sleeping Monstrosity...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Continued from... https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com/riot-locker-room-f18/the-restless-undead-t2369.htm#19104

Boy Bakla sighs, looks at the chained up tranquilzed and chained up form in its office and sighs again...

Boy Bakla: "What in Cher's name will I do with you..."

Zombie lay sleeping for now but soon, the sleeping monster will wake and all those in its path will be FOOD... Calling on one of its geisha boys Bakla gives out an order...

Boy Bakla: "Find Reverend Stone and get him in here... NOW!!!"

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Monstrosity... Empty Re: Sleeping Monstrosity...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:04 am

Funnybone knocks on the GM's door and waits to be let in careful not to disturb the chained zombie sleeping on the floor...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:32 am

Bakla looks up and sees its half-brother on the door...

Boy Bakla: "Come in... So how are you feeling now? All better? I can book you in a match as a special sibling favor you know... I'm sorry your midgets are gone, they were all sent to rehab a while back, you spoiled them with too much pot you know..."

Scene shifts to Asinine Asylum where the midgets were sent last season... The lights flashes randomly from the asylum's poorly lit windows and as the camera pans in we see a bunch of midgets dressed in white doctor's coats which are really too big for them...

Midget 1: "Hahaha!!! This place is ours! Woohoo! Throw the switch!"

A second midget standing on a stool throws a switch and we see an orderly struggling to no avail strapped down to a gurney receive electroshock therapy...

Midget 2: "WOOHOO!!! I love the smell of burning flesh in the morning... This sure beats working for the boss..."

Scene shifts back to the general manager's office....

Boy Bakla: "Why don't you take a seat Funny dear..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:48 am

Funnybone sits down....

"hey bro nice place you have here" funnybone says while looking around "mmmm... i .. mmm.... i have a situation, somebody filmed me telling the midgets to drug pelin's horse and they want to expose me unless i pay them $ 1 000 000 in 2 weeks time..."

"now since you have gotten this nice cushy job i was wondering if you could get me into the ring with somebody who i should be able to beat easily so that i can bet against myself and throw the fight?"

"what do you say ... brother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Boy Bakla chuckles...

Boy Bakla:
"Still the same old Funnybone, I see that getting injured hasn't deterred your sense of humor... If you need cash I will gladly give it to you since I DO have a cushy job now... An easy opponent is also easy, but don't throw the fight Funny dear... Besides Pelin was drafted to the other show, so he won't be botherin' you even if the tape does come out... Now if you'll excuse me, I may need to find the good reverend since it seems my geisha boys are inept to do the task..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:54 am

"ok brother you got me, I need the money for something else... this is just between you and me... right?"

"while i was in hospital, some doctor came and offered me the chance to improve my body .. hell man i was still drugged up and some of the midgets signed the release papers, so i now have some special body parts .... here have a look"

FunnyboneSA takes of his clothes.. ignoring the fact that Bakla's eye's keep straying down south... so what do you think?

Sleeping Monstrosity... Bionicman

"now here is the problem it is still in beta and i have had a remote to reboot the joints when they lock up... but the midgets gave it to somebody here in exchange for monthly drugs and booze I need the money to install a wi-fi video camera mesh over this area so i can find out who it is"

just then Funnybone's left leg starts waving in the air trying to open Boy Bakla's desk....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Bakla stops in its tracks just before exiting the door...

Boy Bakla:
"Oh my... What did you do to yourself this time... Well I really have to run now... We are having a problem with our resident walking corpse... Make yourself at home Funny... I will book you in a match next week okay?"

Bakla exits the office...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum