United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Darkness...

Go down

The Path of Darkness... Empty The Path of Darkness...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:41 am

Knight silently watched Avric train himself for a fight... Opponent after opponent Avric finishes them off with brutality, each of the wrestler Avric spars with leaves on a stretcher... Knight shivers in fear of what his tag partner can do, what teaming up with such a monster will cost him, yet inside Knight is excited and in awe on the power of Avric, with a partner like that, it is clear that the tag titles are within reach...

Knight: "I have to admit, that is pretty impressive, I have never seen a wrestler that just went through 10 opponents without breaking a sweat... You didn't have to be that rough on them though, you were only sparring..."

A bead of sweat ran down the side of Knight's face as he looked at the last wrestler that his partner just dispacthed being carried out, limbs all broken. It would be a miracle if the man could walk again...

Back to top Go down

The Path of Darkness... Empty Re: The Path of Darkness...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:07 am

Avric would give off an angered glare towards who was suppose to be his ally, taking in each word they spoke, and not having any sign of being impressed. Although, his voice would remain calm, this one had a young mind, and Avric would not yet be worried, for they can still take in knowledge to advance to his liking. It was time for him to work towards manipulating their brain, to teach them the way things are to be done.

Avric: If that is your way of saying I should show the opposition mercy, then you would be best to keep quiet, for that last man could be you if you question the way I do things. I will show no more mercy to you, then I do them if you ever view the way I do things as wrong, because by doing what I have, has brought me to this stature, and doing things your way has brought you... well it hasn't really brought you any where now has it?

Refusing to back down, Avric's voice would turn into a somewhat sarcastic tone, “Oh, guess what, the next one is yours.” Now lowering his tone into a serious role, he would walk over to where Knight was sitting, waiting to see how he would handle the situation, “By the way, I expect you to treat them as I have treated the ones I've faced. Do not fail me on this Knight.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:59 pm

Knight swallowed hard and looked at the now terrified developmental talent whom he is going to train with. Deep inside he knew that if he doesn't do what Avric requested he may end up the same as Avric's sparring partners. Yet could his conscience handle ending the career of one so young. Knight stood up and headed for the ring as Avric looked on with an evil grin on his face.

The match was short and brutal, Knight was able to defeat his sparring partner in just under five minutes. As his opponent lay unconscious in a pool of blood, Knight looked at his tainted hands and fell down on his knees, his soul weeping for what he had just done.

Knight: "There! Are you happy? I just ended a wrestler's career..."

Knight looked with accusing eyes at the hooded man standing behind him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down