United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Management

Go down

Management Empty Management

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Mr Massivo is in the office, and he doesn't look happy. He is red through out his body, except for the Jaguar-skin mask.

Secretary: How can I help you?

Mr Massivo looks deep in the secretarys eyes, and a grunt comes from between his lips.

Secretary: I'll get the one of the managers.

Mr Massivo nods, still unable to say anything.

Back to top Go down

Management Empty Re: Management

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Boy Bakla stepped out of its office and sees Massivo waiting...

Boy Bakla: "I know why you are here Massivo, and believe me when I say I am also not happy with what my boys pulled and is currently tracking them down to return the belts to you and Balo..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 am

Mr Massivo... still too mad to speak. Points Boy Bakla, then gestures something across his waist with both his hands, maybe about a belt, then points at the calendar on the wall for next Saturday.

Boy Bakla: "So You want it back before next Saturday?"

Mr Massivo nods.

Boy Bakla: "What if I fail?"

Mr Massivo looks at Bakla, then grabs a promotional poster of the Gods of War from the wall, and crumbles the poster.

Boy Bakla: "No more Gods of war?"

Mr Massivo nods and turns to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:06 am

Bakla shakes its head...

Boy Bakla: "This is gonna be a looong week... I will do my best but as of now I have neither seen hide or hair of The Gods of Greatness... Just go rest up Massivo"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 pm

it is then that the riot general manager's phone rings.

boy bakla nearly winces as its greeting is harshly interrupted by the caller on the other end.

what sort of stunt is this, bakla? a riot wrestler goes amuck on ufw programming, and now your wrestlers steal the tag titles? this kind of shit is just asking for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Before the phone call, or even Massivo makes his way out the door, Avric would stand in his way with an angry stare escaping his hood. Just knowing Massivo is threatning his GM sends him into a state no one would have ever seen. Wasting no time his right hand would lunge forward looking to take him by the throat.

Avric: You think you can come here and act as if you have an ounce of authority. I'm new here and I hold a bigger role then you. Do you believe yourself to be our better? I don't even need a ring to show you your place.

Glancing towards his GM, he would wait for his word on what he wishes of Massivo. As always Avric has no care for his prey and would go to any limit that the leader would ask. Even torturing Massivo to near insanity would bring this demon joy. Either way, he wants to get the point across that no man crosses the boss, and he's sure the point is being made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:31 pm

Bakla looks at Avric...

Boy Bakla: "Don't you worry about me Avric, I can take care of myself... Now why don't you go maim another developmental talent to relax yourself?"

Bringing the phone back to its ear, Bakla spoke with its nemesis...

Boy Bakla: "You have to stop putting all the blame on me Eunice... I too was caught off guard when those two stole the titles, I am not happy about it too... I already have my people on it... I will get back to you when I have news... Tata!"

Bakla puts the phone down before Eunice can reply...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down