United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Steel Door...

Go down

Behind the Steel Door... Empty Behind the Steel Door...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Boy Bakla walked alone in the cold dark hallways in a forgotten part of the building and reaches upon a steel door... Taking a key out of its pocket Bakla proceeds to unlock the door and enters... Turning on the lights we see the familiar form of I Zombie slumped down and chained up to the wall...

Boy Bakla: "I know you are awake Zombie... Talk to me..."

Back to top Go down

Behind the Steel Door... Empty Re: Behind the Steel Door...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:49 pm

I Zombie tries to shield his eyes from the sudden light. He slowly gets to his feet and walks slowly over to Boy Bakla. The chains rattle then suddenly quiets as the chains are pulled as far as they go. Zombie stops in his tracks and looks at Boy Bakla.

I Zombie: I ... have disobeyed .... the ... one who ... tried ... to ...... cleanse me! And I have ...... DESTROYED HIM!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! ... The ... one .... who .... stands before .. me ..... will ... suffer .... the same .... fate!!!!!

He pulls at his chains aggressively.

I Zombie: You chain .... me ... up ... yet .... in time .... you ... will ... use me ... so ... that .... I satisfy .... my .... lifelong ... hunger!!!! I ... can ..... see it .... in your eyes!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Bakla sighs and looks at Zombie with pity...

Boy Bakla: "Well with you like that, how do you expect me to use you Zombie dearie?"

Bakla chucks a slab of raw meat which Zombie hungrily consumes...

Boy Bakla: "I really hate to see you in chains... But let me make you a deal... Promise me you will not take a bite out of anyone without my authorization, I will make sure you have a steady supply of fresh meat and grant you a sense of freedom..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:01 am

I Zombie chuckles and pulls on his chains again.

I Zombie: A ... SENSE .. of freedom?!? Are ... the chains ... gonna be invisible?!?!

He laughs at his joke and tries to get closer to Boy Bakla. But once again the chains hold him back.

I Zombie: You .... think ... that .. the freak .... who .... joined you .... and ... who .. before that .... took that .... woman .... is .... ME?!?!

His laughs get louder and they echoe around the empty room.

I Zombie: HE ... would ... agree ...... wholeheartdly .... to those .... terms .... whereas ..... I!!!! .... will ... reluctantly ..... agree!!

I Zombie his eyes seem to gleam with snideness. He smiles.

I Zombie: I ... will .... do ... as you .... wish .... in the ... exchange ... that at .... some ... point .... I get ... to .... taste ...... LIIIIIIIVE FLESH!!! .... This ... rotting meat ... only .... half satisfys ... that ... which cannot ... be satisfied.

I Zombie sits on the cold floor and starts to poke at the meat given to him by Boy Bakla.

I Zombie: But ... it will ... do until ... you ... have ... made a ... final decision .... about me!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Bakla sighs and shakes its head...

Boy Bakla: "It shouldn't have come to this Zombie... It really shouldn't have..."

Bakla walks over and puts a collar unto Zombie...

Boy Bakla: "This collar is filled with the most potent tranquilizers and is remote controlled..."

Bakla then hands a set of keys to Zombie...

Boy Bakla:
"Here are the keys to your freedom... I will have the staff stock up on fresh meat in your locker..."

Bakla turns around and walks away as Zombie opens the locks that held him hostage...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:23 pm

I Zombie looks at the new device with disgust. He stands up and unchains himself.

I Zombie: I ... hope the ... staff ... will ... stuff ... THEMSELVES .... into ... the locker!!!

He pulls at the collar.

I Zombie: Damn ... thing!!! Im .. gonna .... test .... this ... thing out!!!

He laughs manically then storms out of the cold room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down