United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funnybone Tracks down brother bufford

Go down

Funnybone Tracks down brother bufford Empty Funnybone Tracks down brother bufford

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:03 am

after funnybone saw the look on bufford's face in the alley he runs after him and tracks him down in the locker room...

Funnybone: " hi bufford... what you saw is not what you think.... i am planning a surprise for Boy Bakla and sold all my merchandise from past shows on e-bay and the buyer met me to pick up the merch personally, so dont go spoil the surprise by telling anybody what you thought you saw... ok bud..."

Back to top Go down

Funnybone Tracks down brother bufford Empty Re: Funnybone Tracks down brother bufford

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 am

Cousin Buford looks at Funnybone and snorts...

Cousin Buford: "I's know what I see and I saw you and a suspicious goon with a lot of dough change hands... Now I's not stupid dat I don't know wha's goin' on... I reckon I's gotta report this to Bakla..."

Back to top Go down

Funnybone Tracks down brother bufford Empty Re: Funnybone Tracks down brother bufford

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:18 am

"now now lets not get hasty here cousin!.... tell you what why dot you keep it a secret and when I.. I mean us spring the surprise on bakla i will tell him that it was your idea... here why dont you go buy him a present" Funnybone says as he pulls out a fist load of 100$ bills from the bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 pm

Buford looks at Funnybone and shakes his head and backs away...

Cousin Buford: "Now hold it right there pardner... I may be dirt poor but my momma taught me not to accept money for bad things and I reckon what you just went and did was bad... Now I's always listened to my momma an' no amount of money will change that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:57 pm

"Farkkk man are you stupid... i guess you are.. now look here bad things happen to stupid people so take the money and keep quite or else..."

"remember it is your stupid ass word against the the brother of Bakla's... now who would they believe...mmmmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Buford's eyebrows grew closer together as he is now getting angry...

Cousin Buford: "I's maybe stoopid but I ain't takin' no dirty money... You know what? Let's settle this in the ring... I's got sum skill wrasslin' hogs and pigs in the farm, so I's figure I can take ya... Just you and me... One on uh..."

Buford counts with his fingers...

Cousin Buford: "One! Yeah that's right... One on one..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:40 am

"ok... ahole lets get it on"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down