United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opening Riot!'s HKH

Go down

opening Riot!'s HKH Empty opening Riot!'s HKH

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 am

Mojo quickly runs to the location of the new HKH and when he reach the door to the gym he see that alot of people are already waiting with them are some wrestler and some of there new students Mojo quickly walks up the ramp that has been build for the opeing and stands before all the people
Alright people thank you all from coming with big number to Riot!'s HKH we all have fought hard for it to realise this gym even we can't compare it with the HKH from UFW yet our wrestler don't do under for there wrestler are there any questions so far
::Local Interviewer::What are your goals by setting up a HKH here with in Riot!
By building a HKH here we can train our own wrestler to see who gots what we want and who doesn't
so we don't have to take wrestlers from other fed who maybe could make it or maybe not because we can compare them already with our own wrestler
it also save up alot of money because we already have the wrestler under a contract so we don't have to pay a fed lots of money to let a wrestler go
We can also train up injured wrestler so they haven't need to travel alot to get to a special traing center because in the Riot building we have on now so they train more and return quicker i hope this answer your question

::Local Interviewer::Sure it make sence thank you for answering
Mojo nods to the local interviewer
Any other question or do we all want to see the gym
everybody only wants to see the new gym
Mojo turns around with a scissor in his hand and cuts down the rope before the entrace door and mojo opens the door walking to the side leting every one enter and follows them
Seeing serval pster of Riot! wrestler
a poster with both War and Supreme Knight exiting a white Cadillac Escalade and money falls down on the back ground
a poster with Avric with his icy blue eyes and knight on the background surrounded a tence darkness with spots of blood
and serval other poster are haning in the gym
there also is standing a ring in the left side of the gym with logo of Riot's HKH in the center of the ring also there a stainding serval old bench and there are haning some punching bags were you can see they have been in use for some time and there is also a serie of lockers with some of them already without a lock on them and some being paint over
there are haning some light around the place will some a going off and on

::OoC:: open for everybody::

Back to top Go down

opening Riot!'s HKH Empty Re: opening Riot!'s HKH

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:37 am

Dank stands in the back watching the circus the is the opening of ROITs HKH. As the new students and media enter the new gym. Dank just sits back and waits watching how Mojo has taken control thinking how Chasm could see this he be proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:37 pm

Boy Bakla strolls into the new gym...

Boy Bakla: "I'm afraid I have some bad news boys... That old bag Winslow tells us that HKH is an UFW intellectual property and we can't use the name HKH... WE have to think of a new name..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:12 am

Mojo looks at bakla as he strolls in and listen to his words mojo hits the table in front of him so hard that the table breaks and everybody looks at mojo again
uhmmm as you can see here at Riot's HKH we also get to break serval things so if there are anymore question you ay walk up to me and i will answer them all but for now you may just walk around the gym
Mojo hops off the stage walking over to Boy Bakla
What do you mean HKH is a intellectual property of UFW everything here points to HKH
so we can all just trow that away men after all the work we have put in this place it all was for noting

Mojo looks angry around him seeing everywhere the riot's HKH logo and a new student with a Riot contract
B...but what about all the contract that have been signed there also stood HKH on and copy where already send to the board of directors so what is going to happen to the students Bakla are they now also intellectual property of UFW
Mojo looks at Bakla affraid of the answer he might get

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Bakla just shakes its head...

Boy Bakla: "I know you want to keep the HKH spirit alive here in Riot! Mojo but you can still do that even if you don't use the HKH name... I'm sure you and Dank will be able to come up with a cooler gym name..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:23 am

Dank step out of the shadows.

Dank: " Well if the hag Eunice wont let use HKH let use someting that will bug her more. I say we call the gym Riot Training Center or R.T.C. for short. got RIOTs name in it that screw with her dont ya think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:06 pm

Mojo keeps thinking while he heard Dank say about Riot Training Center
Yeah RTC sounds good
but this also happend to me when i wrestle back in the netherlands i had a fed who was named after a bigger fed and everything mine fed owned became of the bigger fed
so not only all the training equipment where the name stood on but also all the contract
that is how i made it up in the big fed so for me it was good exaly because i don't think Brandon whould have spotted me on the smaller fed
but could you talk with the board of director what UFW's HKH is getting all from us then we don't get screwed agains when we are back in our new gym
could you do that for us Bakla and also let them now that we won't be kept down from this and say RTC os coming up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Boy Bakla smiles radiantly...

Boy Bakla:
"Riot! Training Center it is... I will leave setting up the gym to both of you and here is the budget for gym expenses, remember I want every cent here accounted for..."

Bakla hands Mojo and Dank a cheque for $250,000.00...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:30 am

Mojo is looking at the cheque and only stares to the amount of money it stands for Mojo slowly looks at Dank
With that amount of money we can make the RTC beter then our HKH so even we lose much we get better out of it don't think miss winslow counted on that so lets give here a look at what the Riot Training Cener has to over
Mojo looks at Bakla again
Thanks Bakla with this money we will make a gym where Riot could be proud of
you make the dream of a lot of people reality so we thanks again Bakla

Mojo keeps looking at the cheque but not grabbing it out of extending arm of Bakla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:28 am

Dank smiles: "Mojo we need to spend carefully, we need an all new gym. So where do we start, weights? treadmills?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:36 am

Your right about we need to spend it carefull so no paint or anything till we have everything but to have a wrestling school i think the best we can do is first getting a ring you can have battle with each other teach new move to the student and you can have them do sit up, push up and stuff in and out the ring so weight should be our first object but perhaps sometyhing to train Technique and most things we don't really need machines for at first but we could make some mercandise to sell and earn money for new stuff so should we get started then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Dank: " Yeah lets two rings that way we can train say the newer student and the more advanced at the same time, plus we need punching bags, plus a video area, we can film the training matches and show what they did wrong and right, help them do promos, we need showers i hope we got enough money for all this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down