United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK Flash looking for the GM

Go down

JK Flash looking for the GM Empty JK Flash looking for the GM

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 pm

JK Flash walks up to the General Manager's door and knocks, waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

JK Flash looking for the GM Empty Re: JK Flash looking for the GM

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 pm

A voice pipes from the other side...

Boy Bakla: "Come iiiinnnnn...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:42 pm

JK Flash steps into Boy Bakla's office.

JK Flash: Bakla, I need a favor. Those guys we just beat last week destroyed my car. Agrojagg and I want the Dark Riders in the ring next week. We need to teach them not to mess with the Hearts of Gold. Just look at my GTO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 am

Boy Bakla quickly puts aside the Playgirl magazine it was scanning and looked up to JK Flash...

Boy Bakla: "I see... So you want a rematch... I think I can arrange that... Any stipulations? Looking at your car I would say we can make the match interesting... How about a spray paint match? The winner is the team that spray paints both their names on the other team?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:59 am

JK Flash sits and thinks about this for a second.

JK Flash: You know, my mom always said two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case I think that works. Thanks Bakla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Bakla watches Flash exit the office content... Summoning a geisha boy, Bakla orders him to look for Hertzi and Evil pronto, after a few minutes Hertzi comes in...

Hertzi: "You called boss?"

Boy Bakla: "What in Cher's name were you guys thinking? You lose a match and you vandalize your opponent's cars?"

Hertzi: "It wasn't me boss, it was Evil... I think he snapped... I don't get upset in losing as long as I put up a great fight but I think Evil's losing streak finally got to him... Heck, he was screaming at me after the match..."

Boy Bakla: "I see... And where is Evil now? I remember asking for the both of you..."

Hertzi: "That's just it... I don't know where he is... We had an argument after losing the match and he ran off..."

Boy Bakla: "Sigh... Fine, you guys have a match scheduled for next week... Go find your partner and prepare yourselves..."

Hertzi: "Ok boss..."

Hertzi leaves the office as Bakla resumes ogling at the Playgirl magazine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down