United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visit to Avric...

Go down

A Visit to Avric... Empty A Visit to Avric...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Boy Bakla knocks on Avric's locker room door and enters. Avric is sitting down on a bench rubbing his neck where the 2" x 4" hit him courtesy of The Sad Man...

Boy Bakla: "It seems you had a rough night... We need to talk Avric dear..."

Back to top Go down

A Visit to Avric... Empty Re: A Visit to Avric...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Avric looks up with his usual evil eyes...

Boy Bakla:
"Your habit of hurting the wrestlers must stop Avric... You can hurt them but make sure they can recover by next week's show... I am short on talent these days and it wouldn't do me good if my injury list expands... Besides think of it this way dear, if you hurt them but limit the level of damage that they can recover and fight next week, you get to hurt them again..."

Bakla smiles deviously and awaits Avric's answer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Tilting his head to the side, Avric always felt unable to completely deny Bakla of what he wished. He is where he is due to this man, he gave him the chance to prove himself and he would do all he could to not dissapoint. Unable to keep eye contact with him, he was like nothing more then an animal. Avric treated Bakla as if he was his owner and he knew he wished to fufill Bakla's wish, but this is how Avric's always been, a hard habit to break indeed. Keeping his head turned away, Avric would speak in a calm tone, with just a bit of worry in his voice.

Avric: I'll see what I can do..

He knew he would be unable to say yes, because Avric couldn't deny his need to bring pain to others, though he also didn't wish to say no, because he was going to try. The only way for any sure answer was time itself, and how dumb others act around him. Avric hasn't yet been all that bad, the only ones he really finished off were people that Avric didn't see any future talent in, but if it is Bakla's wish, he would try to fufill it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Bakla nods and smiles...

Boy Bakla: "That's all I need to hear Avric. I will be giving you the week off by the way, I want you to heal up so that you can be at 100% against Chriso at the PPV... Now him you can do whatever you want to, in fact I can give you a bonus for every bone you break in Chriso's body an extra grand per break... HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down