United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash and Agro Post match

Go down

Flash and Agro Post match Empty Flash and Agro Post match

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:36 am

JK Flash: Hell Yeah! Serves them for screwing with us.

Agro grins slightly as the two head back stage the crowd cheering in the arena can be heard behind them.

Agrojagg: Now we just need to find out who we're taking on next and prepare. I think we've gotten our point across.

JK Flash: I hear that. Time to start working for some championship gold.

Flash rubs at the paint on his chest.

Agrojagg: You'd better hit the showers before that sets in. I'm going to go leave a message for Bubba Gump.

JK Flash: Alright, later bro. Watch your back, no doubt more than just Hertzi and Almighty Evil are going to want a piece of us now.

Agrojagg: You too. Later.

The two part ways in the corridors of the arena.

Back to top Go down

Flash and Agro Post match Empty Re: Flash and Agro Post match

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 am

JK Flash yells for his tag partner as Agrojagg leaves down the hall.

JK Flash: HEY! Bring some laquer thinner with you when you come back! Spray paint matches suck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:41 am

Later we find JK Flash and Agrojagg in their locker room. JK Flash still trying to get the spray paint off of his chest.

JK Flash: Damn, do we have anymore thinner? Hey Agro, we're scheduled to go up against another tag team here next week on Riot! Wrestling. How do you think we look in the rankings for those tag belts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:24 am

Agro puts some things away in his locker and closes it. And pulls a sleeveless T-shirt on.

Agrojagg: I have a feeling we're in the running, We've made people take notice of us. But things are never as easy as we'd like them to be.

Agro tosses another can of thinner over to Flash

JK Flash: Thanks. I think we're going to have to trounce more than a few of the other teams here in the fed before we get a shot at the title.

Agrojagg: Yeah, that's fine with me. The way I see it, we wipe the floor with the other teams of the UFW and RIOT! and build a bigger fan base. Agro cracks his knuckles.

Flash nods, cleaning off the last of the spraypaint

JK Flash: Hell yeah. All While earning some much needed respect around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:31 am

JK Flash: So, have you heard anything about the guys we're facing next week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 am

:::Supreme Knight and War are seen walking by and they stop at the door:::

Supreme Knight: They are actually wondering what is known about the team of Poutine & Yawgmoth?

War:
Seems like it.

Supreme Knight: Well, since we are on our way to the GM's office, I guess we can be of some help and tell these two about their opponents. :::Supreme Knight opens the door and sees that JK Flash is washing himself with paint thinner.::: JK, you have got to stop hanging with Bubba Gump! And if I were you, I'd clear that smell out before Cousin Buford come in here thinking there's a still in here. Then on top of that, Boy Bakla will be in here. I'm sure you don't want him to see you in your...*ahem* attire.

War: Anyway, as your World Tag Team Champions, we thought we'd do something nice and let you know that if you can't beat the scrub team of Poutine & Yawgmoth, then you two need to break up as a team! You got revenge and you're on a high, good. Now use that to take care of Poutine & Yawgmoth. We'll be watching and waiting to give you guys that rematch later on.

Supreme Knight: Sure will. Now if you two will excuse us, we have a meeting with Boy Bakla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:54 am

JK Flash stands up and stares Supreme Kinght in the face.

JK Flash: You know I take every match serious when I go out to that ring. Next week will be no different. I'm sure Agro and I will tear Poutine and Yawgmoth apart, so I'm not worried about that. As for you two, it looks like now you will be next on our list.

JK Flash points to the Tag Team Championship belts.

JK Flash: Don't get too comfortable with those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:58 am

Supreme Knight: Why not get comfortable with these? It's not like anyone is going to take them from us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now let us be off. We have a meeting with Boy Bakla and this meeting may prove to be somewhat beneficial to you two. Keep an ear open, and best of luck on your match against the scrubs on Tuesday night.

:::Supreme Knight and War walk out of the dressing room to head to Boy Bakla's office:::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:26 am

JK Flash turns to his tag team partner.

JK Flash: What was with those guys? That's it! We need to go after the Gods and take those belts from them. However, how do you think his meeting with Boy Bakla will be beneficial to us? What is he trying to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down