United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm new here

Go down

i'm new here Empty i'm new here

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:24 am

hello im k@n3 im new in this fed so i wanna start a run for a title any title

Back to top Go down

i'm new here Empty Re: i'm new here

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:33 am

Boy Bakla strolls into the locker rooms and finds the new face, eyes him completely before smiling wryly...

Boy Bakla:
"Oh my... So you have arrived already? I see you are the latest acquisition... K@n3 right? Well I am Boy Bakla the general manager of this fabulous federation Riot! Wrestling... I can book you in a fight next week on Tuesday, that will give you ample time to get ready... If you do well enough maybe you can build yourself up until you become number one contender for the Riot! Wrestling World Title and challenge the champion, currently Mojo Jojo... Hmmm... Yes I think I can book you to fight another new member of the roster... Sholto... You better get ready co'z Sholto is one tough wrestler... Ta-ta..."

Boy Bakla spins around flamboyantly and exits the locker room...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:39 am

Mojo is walking past K@n3 and looked at K@n3 and Bakla
So you are the new guy here on Riot! i quess they gave you a change to prove yourself on the better brand but there is only one title here at the moment and that is this shinny one
Mojo point down to the Riot! Wrestling World Championship looking back at K@n3
And since there are more people wanting to take this away from me i think you could do both of us a favor and take out the competition for it then i know who i face and can train for it and you get your shot for it
but i gues you need to put some good effort to beat Sholto because the RTC might be not open yet be we already start to train with him but if you really want this title you must bring your best game every match

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:53 am

Also making his way on the scene, Avric couldn't help but be a bit agitated from Mojo's words, "So you are the new guy here on Riot! i quess they gave you a change to prove yourself on the better brand but there is only one title here at the moment and that is this shinny one."

Shaking his head softly he would speak up towards the group, "So, we're suppose to be the better brand yet we only hold a single title. I can't deny that gets me a bit pissed off. Plus the season is so close to ending. I think we will have to look into something and change that. Unless we're a bunch of losers, we're going to need to step up and get us some more gold!"

Thrusting out his hand, Avric would look to push Mojo up against the wall before glaring at him with nothing less then pure hatred. His voice would hold an hint of authority, more of a leadership tone then threatning, "UFW are the enemies, I don't care if you act all sweet an innocent in the matches against our own, but when you go to battle with them you are out for the kill. I want us to have those TagTeam belts, and it is up to you and your little buddy to get them. If you fight together the way you two did against me when I was attacking Knight, I am sure you can win. Get that rage, feel the anger, and obtain those belts!"

Turning around he would release Mojo from his grasp before staring Bakla in the eyes, "That is your task Mojo, while I want mine to be focused on Chriso. You get that gold for Riot! I will get Chriso's for Riot! Then no one can deny that we are the better Federation, isn't that right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:53 am

(I like this one, if you all do as well, I wouldn't mind having this in the show ^.^)

(This is true Federation bonding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:21 am

Mojo claps with his hands on his shirt
alright so you are looking at fact well the fact is that wehave the best segment of both fed even they advertises to it
another fact is that our brand is the most dominate because with all the injurys over the last week we prove that we are fighting way harder we don't hold back when we get into our ring

Mojo looks at his shirt and claps another time on ibefore he looks at the back of Avric who looks at Bakla
and they might have more title's on the brand but i think that is going to change very soon because me and Dank are coming up
but what do you say with holding back and stuff you have already injured serval Riot wrestlers but when you are fighting against UFW wrestlers it looks like your holding back because they each time can walk away from it so it seems you need to get that rage of you under control so that you can fight clean and win us that world champahip then we have 2 world titles here and be sure of it that we are the better brand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Avric: Valid point, well I've only injured nobodies so far, but I'll see what I can do.

Patting Mojo on the shoulder, Avric would give a quick nod of his head before walking a few steps. Quickly the lights would flicker just once, but enough for Avric to vanish off in the distance before disappearing all together.

(If possible, either Mojo or I in our match should have a cool flashback part when we are losing. It would go something like this:

Suddenly a white flash of light would occur to Mojo as his mind races back. A vision would occur as he trascends reality and finds himself trapped back in a moment he was standing along side Bakla and Avric. All that could be heard to him was the demanding voice of Avric as he held him against the wall.

Avric: [Insert Here]

Shaking his head, Mojo would leave his Flash Back, now with a much different look in his eyes. Pushing off the ground with both hands, he would stand errect, and ready to continue.

Mojo: Enough playing around, it's time to do this. You haven't seen anything yet. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:48 pm

[Ooc: Um next time, for suggestions you want for matches, please pm us the staff, if you post it here it would spoil the surprise since everyone will already know what to expect...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:59 pm

true, very true

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum