Building the RTC

Go down

Building the RTC

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:37 am

We see Mojo Jojo sitting on a table with the brother of Rey Rey
Mojo wears his casual clothing his white shoes with blue pants and a blue shirt and a white jacket

Me and Dank already discussed something about the new gym so we can already start with that while we are waiting on him right
::Rey Rey's brother::Sure alright so what did you guys had in mind
We want to have 2 rings so we can train new people and people who are already skilled whe want to have camera's looking down in the ring so we can look back at what they did in the ring and where to work on and
knock...Knock...Knock
The doors goes open

Back to top Go down

Re: Building the RTC

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Slowly, yet gracefully Avric enters the room as his keen eyes gaze over the vicinity. A soft smirk would make it's mark on his lips before he calls out to Mojo.

Avric: Hey, I'm a Riot! for life, even if UFW for some reason to pick me first, they aren't holding me down. So how about allowing me to get my hands in on this, ever since you said that stuff in the hallway before you had me thinking. If we are to get more Gold, I'm sure I could help get us there.

A transformation from evil to good? Or is there something more behind Avric's request? Only time will tell, all that there is really to go on is that Avric's always been a manipulator and practicioner of the mind. At the moment his only goal other then Chriso seems to be to find his way inside this facility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Mojo looking confused at Avric and looks back at the table seeing Rey Rey's brother make the draw of the new gym then mojo looks back at avric thinking back about what all he sayed at Avric what could have changed his mind
uuuuhm so you really want to help us out building the Riot Training Center because well we wont have natural talent and if you give ever student a injury we don't really get much of a progressof them getting beter because we can't teach them anything while they lay in the infirmary so do you think you can control your rage and NOT go all out when you are standing alone against a way weaker and less experiend student so you learn them things instead of taking them out Avric you think you can do that
Mojo looks at Avric and Mojo looks at his watch to look at the time and still waits for Dank to get in mojo looks back at Avric while Rey Rey's brother is is drawing the new gym

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Dank shows up at the RTC with Sholto. Both in sweats and Sholto clearly out of breath. Dank walks in sees Mojo and Rey Reys brother, and Arvic. Sholto goes and get a bottle of water.

Dank: "Hey Mojo. Arivc what are you doing here i'll get to you on the B.L. next tuesday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Bakla walks into the newly constructed gym and surveys the site, nodding approvingly Bakla turns around and smiles...

Boy Bakla: "The RTC is looking good guys... And it's nice to see my workers getting along..."

Bakla gaze stops at Sholto...

Boy Bakla: "Now no more brawling with your opponent until your fight understand?"

Sholto nods and Bakla smiles again before leaving the site...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Mojo looked at Bakla as he was walking off and mojo made him stop by the door
Hello Bakla fine you could made some time to stop by the RTC clad you like the start of the plans we hope you also going to like the end of this project but we still need some more to fill up all the space maybe you got a idea of what you would like that your gym should have
Mojo look at Avric who still stands in the room
So Avric you think you can do it standing in the same ring as a weaker opponent with minor to none experince at wrestling and NOT give them a injury but exaly teach them new move and experience you may answer when ever you want but when you say yes you must hold your self on it and NOT give a injury against a student on purpose so take your time
and being on the Buddha lounge is a honour so if i was you i would go with it but then again we are diffrent people right

Mojo looks at Sholto who drink water and the sweat if dropping of his head
Hard training Sholto if you keep it up i'am sure of it that you can beat the new guy K@n3 he might look impressive but we still have to see the first thing of him and how you handled Yawgmoth was just like a wreslter from RTC should do the job so make us pround again
Mojo looks over at Dank now who looks at Avric to get a repley for the buddha lounge
Hey Dank nice you could make it we got Rey Rey's brother here who took a couple of Rey Rey's old jobs so he can build the RTC for us but with just 2 rings and some camera's we won't get there and since we still got some budget we can buy other things now aswell so what do you conciter we need most i was thinking about some punching bags and dummy's to have the kick and punches hit on the right spot and what do you think about having Avric join the ranks of a RTC trainer if he can control his rage of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Giving nothing more then a shrug, Avric would be quick to the point by following up with a head nod to both Mojo and Dank, accepting both offers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down