United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power House reports for training

Go down

Power House reports for training Empty Power House reports for training

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Power House enters a dark room inside the UFW building. Its 5:50 AM. Obviously still disheveled by not being used to waking this early in the morning. He grunts as he opens some shutters to let sunlight in. He looks around at the old but obviously battle tested gym

Power House: 10 minutes too early then.

Power House walks over to a mirror along the wall. He tries to take his fighting stance and starts to wonder aloud

Power House: My style is too open eh... well I have to learn and learn fast. Wonder where he is. Even his dof ain't here yet.

His eyes are drawn to a UFW poster hanging on the wall. In it he sees the match for the PPV.

Power House: 1-on-1 against Jamal Fatz huh. He sure brings back some memories

Power House takes a seat and starts to get changed for training. While doing this he remembers his past.

He remembers when he was a former bodyguard for a gambling lord in his country in southeast asia. He mostly beats people ip who owes his boss money and tries to get rid of competition. His employer uses a high-class VIP bar as a front. It is Power House's job to burn down those other clubs standing in their way. Hurting the competition is included in the job. PH remembers how he hated to be that guy to cost the other person his living. His boss even used PH as pitbull. Tossed into a cage against another mobster's bodyguard to fight, the winner leaves with his employer richer than before. The loser will surely have a rough day. He still remembers how his employer left him or dead in the streets after losing one of those underground matches against a big guy. Alone and dependent on drugs, PH was lost. He suddenly broke out of his reverie when his alarm on his wristwatch went off. It is 6:00 AM already

Power House: Hmmm... there's no place here for those memories. Maybe seeing how Fatz got Buford out of the way bring all these nightmares back. 6:00 AM, wonder where Chasm may be

[OOC: sorry I forgot what time I was supposed to be starting my training with chasm... can't remember if that wad 6Am or PM hehe ]

Back to top Go down

Power House reports for training Empty Re: Power House reports for training

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Chasm walked into the gym... quirking a brow at PH's actual early start.... Solomon slowly followed, collapsing into a corner to return to his sleep..

"Surprised you're here..." he cracked his neck.. already in his training gear..

"Didn't think you'd show up on time..... one second.." He slid into a side office.. pulling out a small file folder...

"I was doing some reading on your history... not a whole lot necessarily here... I heard you were a bodyguard of some form?..." he quirked a brow..

"That'd explain some of your style..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Power House just stared into Chasm's folder

Power House: The past doesn't concern you.... neither this training. Yes I'm a former bodyguard. I was ruthless, I get paid to maim people. Make them walk with a stick the rest of their life. Happy now??? You don't need the folder... you could have just asked

Power House showed a hint of lack of patience for the first time in quite a while. He however pauses and calmed himself slowly speaking once again

Power House: I actually already jogged for an hour before coming here. So what does my former profession got to do with my style?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Chasm quirked a brow..

"Two things.. first.. I could give a flying fiddler's *censor* about what you actually did in your previous life.... I'm not going to judge you .... Second... Acting as a Bodyguard is a defensive act... most bodyguards learn to dissuade and curb the danger...." he rolled his shoulder..

"You're an intimidator.." He moved over, pulling a chair from a wall..

"You need to move past intimidation.. it's great outside of a ring.. once you enter that ring though.... it's about movement... it's about surprise... from what I've seen.. you broadcast every moment.... I can tell far too easily when you're about to hit... that's what we need to work on... if your opponent doesn't know WHAT to counter.. he CAN'T counter.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down