United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Gets Excited...

Go down

Zombie Gets Excited... Empty Zombie Gets Excited...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:22 pm

I Zombie wakes up suddenly with a grunt and chuckles as he finds himself in chains again. He stands up and stretches.
He rumages around in his pocket and finds the key to the chains that Bakla gave to him from the first time. He unchains himself and takes a look at his surroundings.
He sighs as he realises that he was put in his locker room this time. He tries the door but finds that it is locked from outside. He laughs loudly and goes to a TV in the corner of the room. He turns it on and finds that the news is on.
He groans but stops as he sees himself on the TV feasting on Bam-Bams personal security. He chuckles again.

I Zombie: Hmmmm!! ... WAS .... tasty!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!

His face turns to anger as the news caster says something negative about him.

I Zombie: Grrrr!! ... Damn ... press ... they ... never say .... anything ... good!!

Zombie continues to watch...

News Caster: And continuing along the news of I Zombie ... the General Manager of Riot, Boy Bakla, annouced near the end of the show that I Zombie will be in the ring once again in the year ending PPV, Seasons Slayings. But this time with ... FIVE, yes FIVE, other wrestlers in a three on three tag match!! With another Riot! versus UFW match for the PPV!!

I Zombie looks away from the TV and stares happily at the ceiling. His eyes start to well up and a bloody tear escapes down his face.

I Zombie: Five .... other ... wrestlers?!?!

He rubs his hands in glee and starts jumping around excitedly like a five year old.

I Zombie: FIVE .... OTHER WRESTLERS!!! .... FIVE!!! ..... FIVE!!! .... FIIIIIIIIIIIVVVE!!

Back to top Go down

Zombie Gets Excited... Empty Re: Zombie Gets Excited...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:57 am

From the other side of the locker room's door Azagoth's voice comes in....

Hi bro....
Are you in there????

Good one last show..... I saw you in the news... hehehehehe... I want to be in the news too, you know...
I'm working hard on it....

Why your door is so bloody locked bro????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:09 pm

Bam-Bam: His door is bloody cause he basicakly ate my security guards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:43 am

Yeah... nice one.... I saw it on the news...
I just came here to congrat my friend....
good move!!!

the more muscled, the more meal to eat.....

By the way....
Lately... I'm Trying to be in the news by myself.....
working realy hard....
I hope it works...

Let me know if you see me in some channel I could miss....

Azagoth now shouts at the loker room...

Bye Zombie Man!!!!!!! anytime we can share a pint of blood!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Crenshaw comes in the room terrified but ready for anything

Crenshaw: Ummm... I Zombie, I wanted to talk to you about the match at the PPV... I wanted to tell you that im new here but im not new to the sport or the game. I wanted to tell you that you won't have to do all the work i will help you. Just make sure you don't kill me or K@n3, O... Ok... I Zombie i will help you win the match and i'll let you hurt them ok??? I'll stay back if you want. O... Ok??? Please awnser me so i know how to work with you people!!! Gosh Darn morons!!! No offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down