United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raul blows a gasket...

Go down

Raul blows a gasket... Empty Raul blows a gasket...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Inside Raul Stevens locker room it looks like a bomb has exploded. As the camera pans around the room, the audio is picking up the panicked sound of the camera man saying "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap" over and over again under his breath. Occasionally, the camera jerks suddenly as the camera man dodges something flying through the air - and then it returns and focuses on Raul Stevens - with a sledge hammer in his hand and a crow bar lying near by. He is alternating between slamming anything in sight with his sledge hammer and then ripping the more stubbornly attached stuff off with a crow bar. When something comes loose, he throws it across the room. As soon as what's happening becomes clear on the screen, the camera jerks again as locker gets torn off the wall and throne in the direction of the camera man. Th emost primal screams are coming out of Raul's mouth.

Raul: I AM SO SICK OF LOSING! I HAVEN'T WON A MATCH IN GOD KNOWS HOW LONG. I HATE LOSING! THIS PIECE OF CRAP LOCKER ROOM IS BRINGING ME DOWN!

Sweat is running down Raul Stevens face, his clothes are covered in dirt and dust. His face looks more than just tired, and more than just angry - he looks desperate - as if the constant losing is putting him on a razor's edge, and he's been brought to the brink of insanity.

Raul: I am not a loser! And this is a loser's locker room... Something has to change, I can't keep losing - I DON'T LOSE!

Suddenly, Raul notices the camera man there, and he pauses, gasping for breath. He leans on the sledge hammer and looks around at the destruction. He grabs a towel, wipes his face, and looks straight into the camera lens, his face looking composed and rational once again.

Raul: Decorators show up during the break - I finally got on their schedule. Thought I'd get rid of the old stuff for them.

Raul turns his back on the camera, takes a deep breath, and picks of the sledge hammer again. Once again a scream of anger and frustration comes out of his mouth as he begins to attack the remaining lockers, benches, tiles on the floor and sheet-rock on the wall. As the camera fades to black, you can still hear Raul yelling:

Raul: I AM NOT A LOSER! I WON"T KEEP LOSING! I HATE LOSING!

Back to top Go down