United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goodbye UFW

Go down

goodbye UFW Empty goodbye UFW

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 pm

i hope every one has got as much fun here in UFW and Riot as i did (or even more) and with the time they are going to spend on there next fed
i want to thanks every one for the change i got here i learned much about RPing and what you need to do in a good fed
and i think we all need to thank the staff members and Temperdjoker for the fun times we all shared here at UFW
and i'am proud i have been a part from this fed for a long time

perhaps we will meat paths again in the next fed

Back to top Go down

goodbye UFW Empty Re: goodbye UFW

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 pm

I'm agree... Thanks for everithing to each and every member of the staff....

Thanks for all guys!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 pm

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!!!

Wish you all the best, and thanks for the great time in the UFW
Maybe we will see each other in some other fed (If I managed to find rebound fed at all) Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:09 pm

I loved being for such a short time and i wanted to say goodbye and goodbye everybody Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey everyone, it was fun while it lasted. This has been the longest fed to run while I was employed and the most fun yet. I hope you all do well and try to keep in touch through TWG messages. Thanks again everyone for the good times and thanks Joker for giving us all a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm

agreed Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:35 pm

Wish I had the time .. I'd start up my own fed just to keep you guys together....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm still in shock from reading my mail in TWG - and then seeing the message again here.

I know I've only been a part of the fed for 2 seasons - but thanks to all of you for making it what it is, the role playing, the humor, and the general friendliness was great - I'm hoping to find something similar in my next stop.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it what it is - especially to the creative team that wrote the shoes and played the NPC's.

As a last note - before I request a breach of contract - I need to know if there's anything any of us can do to help keep things going...

Ciao,

Raul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 pm

okay first i would like to thank everyone for all the fun times here and second
is anyone from this fed setting up there own fed because i would love to join and help out with the work load so that fed doesnt fall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Wow, talk about the shocker. I missed the last week and now when I'm ready...
Agreed, this was the longest running fed I've been with. I was lucky enough to continue on with a few of my friends from my previous fed (Riot!) in United Front Wrestling, and I hope to continue somewhere with not only some of them, but my new friends here.
My apologies to O'Shea for a lackluster feud and my apologies to Chasm for the storyline that won't happen (unless we meet again...). Mad props to Pelin and Boy Bakla for bringing out the best in me and having me grow as a role-player.
To everyone who made the Riot Invasion fantasticly fun (Writers and contributors), I take my hat off to you. You guys made that time the best I had here.
Thanks to all the staff. Running e-feds in the past, I can only imagine how rough this fed was to run. Thanks for all your time. Your hard work paid off and was appreicated.
Again to Bakla, 'Joker, and Sad Man, thanks for your advice throughout my time here and in dealing with me filling up your mailboxes with PM's. May the next fed's invasion be a UFW one.
Finally, if he's still reading and lurking around before we close down, thanks to Bubba Gump. You're the man! Another one I threw ideas off of since our days at Riot! together and the one who got me into UFW. Thanks for being there.

Keep in touch everyone. RPing advice through TWG if we aren't in the same fed in the future, invitational challenges, and if your new fed needs a stuck up, womanizer who likes mirrored sunglasses, keep me in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:02 pm

i would like to say sorry for us never being able to finish our feud, plus luckily i got out of my coma before the fed ended, btw thanks aswell because you taught me how to detail my pieces so thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:50 pm

i cant believe this is really happening. I had alot of fun here. OMG i promised myself i wouldnt cry. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:53 pm

i knw bud i know
i was shocked when i saw the pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 am

This took all of us by surprise... This was my first fed and the memories here will be cherished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 am

it was great while it lasted...

i've never had a forum site bookmarked on my browser before... this was certainly a first.

So I'd like to thank everyone for making me feel welcome everytime and for all the laughs, smiles, and amazement i had everytime i read your RPs...

best wishes and good luck to everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Yeah, it's been awhile since I had a forum bookmarked too, to those who can wait or can get short term contracts, there is a possibility of new feds spouting up, one will be run by Chasm, one by me and another by Kam, if we do get approved I hope to see you guys again... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 pm

but how long it takes before you get to hear anything from the leading people who say yes or no??
because i almost need to hire an assistents to keep up all the fed i have to turn down:P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Dunno yet Mojo, I hope it will be when the season starts... Which is next week... If not try for a short term contract, you know 1 month or less, that way you can leave and join up when your contract is up or stay if the feds get disapproved...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:56 pm

i want to thank all of you for the opportunity to work with you guys, whether it was a promo, or booking an angle, or putting together a match. like some of you, ufw was the fed where i've been around the longeset, having had the misfortune of 3 previous feds fold on me.

the core team that got together in destiny wrestling laid the groundwork for ufw, and with your help we built the fed into something more than i think joker or any of us seriously thought we could do.

could we have done more and actually took ufw to the same level as bgw, tmg and cir? maybe, but in all honesty it's quite a big deal to have lasted as long as we did, and grown as much as we have.

creating the storyline that led to two separate rosters was something we could never have pulled off without the riot alumni, for instance - we've made plans to split the roster into a fed vs fed feud, but it never really got off the ground till you guys became available.

creating the storyline where ufw was torn by a civil war between the freakish and normal wrestlers was something i think few feds can replicate, because they don't have the kind of characters ufw had going for it.

my regret isn't so much that we're wrapping it up; it's that all the manhours invested in planning and writing the shows and feuds are going to disappear from twg once ufw is deleted from the database. so if you have ufw matches you really like, go get them before they are gone for good.

thank you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 pm

I can honestly say that if it hadn't been for the staff and the guys who were very active, this fed would've closed down months ago. You guys made this more than just a GM job for me. I was proud to watch the shows that the staff had put together, but then to turn into the forum and see the storys continue to grow out of the shows was amazing.

Alot of you helped ever step of the way, others began contributing as soon as they signed their contracts. I am proud to have had you guys in this federation for as long as we have. I have watched alot of you go from bumbling idiots in the forum(;D), into great RPers. Alot of you could barely even speak english let alone write it. Now look at some of you. You guys have made this a great ride and I will never forget that. I'm just sorry it has come to this now. We will all move on and join our new feds, but nothing I will ever do will come close to giving me the satisfaction of watching us beat all those other feds and move up like we did.

It was even nice beating Alexs' fed as well. Always remember one thing guys, If it hadn't of been for you guys, this wouldn't have ever meant so much to us.

Good luck to you my friends.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 pm

okay bakla please pm mme on TWG if you set one up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:22 am

Boy Bakla wrote:This took all of us by surprise... This was my first fed and the memories here will be cherished.

Sadly this was my first fed to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 pm

this was my second but i like to think of it as the only fed worth remembering so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum