Power House puts the middleweight belt to rest

Go down

Power House puts the middleweight belt to rest

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 pm

[OOC: Just thought will do a farewell...My last RP... Hope you guys always had fun reading my works... thanks everyone.... and enjoy!!!]

George Daniels: Tonight folks is a sad day for all of us. As today we close down UFW.

ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME by 3 DAYS GRACE roars through the arena
Power House appears on top of the ramp with the middleweight belt on his shoulder.
He grabs a microphone and enters the ring

Power House: AATTTTT LAAAAAAASSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!! -- and for the last time -- THE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING.

Yes, we've all heard the sad news. UFW has closed shop. That's why I came our here tonight to say goodbye to everyone I worked with, everyone I bled with, and of course to everyone who is sitting here watching us give everybody a great show. I salute you all.

Now this farewell won't be complete without one person. Johnny Devilm please join me in the ring

Crowd boos as Devil enters the ring for what may be his very last interview as part of UFW

Power House: You see, when I first entered this fed... Devil was the very first person to interview me. And I'd like to say my farewell with him holding the microphone. For good times sake

Johnny Devil: Hmm.. You're not a complete ass I thought you were PH. So what's up??? What do you want to say

Devil holds the microphone to PH who paused before speaking into it

Power House: I want to have one final match against the very best of UFW. Someone who has been here from the start. Someone who has never missed a show. Someone who can give this fans a good time.

Johnny Devil: That sounds great! So will it be against Zombie? You guys had one of the best matches in UFW history. Or is it against Joker? You guys have never gone one-on-one... the 2 most volatile wrestlers here. So who do you want to fight?

Power House: Actually, there is already an opponent. YOU!!!!

An incredulous look crossed Devil face. Power House dropped the belt and kicked Devil in the gut.

Power House went out the ring and rung the bell then went back in

Power House lifts Devil across his shoulders in a death valley driver position
and he lifts Devil's legs and spins him around driving him face first into the mat executing a LEGENDARY Power Trip

Power House then brings out a sledgehammer from outside the ring preparing to hit the opponent
and he swings for a homerun hit cracking the opponent right on the head with the sledgehammer executing a HALL OF FAMISH House Of Pain

Power House lifts the grounded Devil's legs up standing right between them marking his target before jumping 10 ft into the air and he lands with full force
both feet planted on opponent balls adding a spin turning 360 degrees while stepping on his jewels turning it to powder executing a CASTRATING AND NEUTERING Balls Of Fury

Power House then brings Devil up and throws him out of the ring before picking up the microphone again

Power House: AS USUAL! EVEN WHEN ITS MY LAST DAY TO WORK, I WILL STILL GIVE EVERYONE THE ENJOYMENT THEY PAID FOR. AND NO ONE -- and i say -- NO ONE DOES IT BETTER THAN THE BONE BREAKING, BLOOD SPILLING, WIFE-STEALING, LIMOUSINE RIDING, SLEDGEHAMMER WIELDING, TOWER OF POWER.... HTE ONE AND ONLY POWER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power House grabs the sledgehammer and places it un the middle of the ring and places his UFW MIDDLEWEIGHT belt on it before leaving the ring for the last time.

*screen fades to black*

Back to top Go down

Re: Power House puts the middleweight belt to rest

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:13 am

After Power House leaves Rey Rey takes the middle weight belt scratches out Powerhouse with his pocket knife and writes down Rey Rey. Then he leaves with the belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:45 am

[OOC: WAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! DAMN YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!! nice one rey rey... you never fail to amuse me man!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down