Boy Bakla's Kodak Moment

Go down

Boy Bakla's Kodak Moment Empty Boy Bakla's Kodak Moment

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2008 10:54 pm

With a camera in his hand, Boy Bakla hurriedly entered the locker room looking for Dank. As luck smiled upon our gay protagonist, his target was spotted changing into his kilt.

"Hey Dank how about a photo? I like to keep photos of my friends which I put in my um... wrestling album slash scrapbook." Boy Bakla enthusiastically told Dank.

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla's Kodak Moment Empty Re: Boy Bakla's Kodak Moment

Post by Guest on Sun May 11, 2008 9:49 pm

As Dank posed for his photo, Boy Bakla plan is about to bear it's fruit. Unknown to Dank, a fan has been hidden from view activated by remote control which of course Boy Bakla has control of.

"Okay Danky, smile, on three... 1... 2... 3... Say cheese." Boy Bakla said as he clicked his camera at the same time activating the fan which is conveniently targeted at the lower area of Dank blowing his kilt upwards, and we all know what is under a kilt, absolutely NOTHING!!!

"Oh dear, that draft spoiled the shot... How about we take it again..." Boy Bakla smiled as he secretly also turned off the fan.

Dank quickly fixes his kilt getting ready for the next shot, still oblivious to Boy Bakla and his remote...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 12, 2008 12:18 am

Joker walks into the locker room and quickly walks over to Dank giving Boy Bakla a weird look.

Joker: Hey Dank! We need to talk about some stuff real quick about this coming friday. Lets go somewhere else though so we won't be disturbed.

Dank nods and leaves with Joker out of the locker room.

Boy Bakla's Kodak Moment JokerSig-1
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

View user profile http://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 12, 2008 1:45 am

Damn it... At least I was able to get a good shot. Boy Bakla thought to himself. I may have to watch out for Joker though, that look he gave me before taking Dank away is not a good one Boy Bakla mused, and upon further thought Could it be? Could Joker actually be jealous of the sudden closeness me and Dank share? Could Joker be a closet case? A competition for Dank's affection? I must investigate this... Boy Bakla quietly leaves the locker and stealthily follows Joker and Dank.

Sneaking quietly behind Dank and Joker, Boy Bakla followed the duo to a dimly lit area, waiting until the two turned the corner beforel he continued stalk... er investigating them. Just before Boy Bakla reached the corner he heard a loud THUMP!!! Silently but quicky, he took a peek over the corner to discover Joker on top of Dank on the ground. A silent GASP!!! escaped his lips as his fears are confirmed as he sees the two in a very compromising position. Running away sobbing Boy Bakla never heard the conversation that followed where Joker apologized since he tripped over his untied laces falling unto Dank who also lost his balance.

Last edited by Boy Bakla on Mon May 12, 2008 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got this idea while taking a dump...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 12, 2008 11:38 am

Dank looks up at Joker smiling : Walk much dude.

Joker laughs :Sorry i tripped my laces

Joker looks lil embarrassed

Dank: So whats up for friday i putting you on the lounge you know...

They keep walking away talking softly and watching for Chriso cameras.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 12, 2008 12:06 pm

OOC: Ok. This is funny but be careful with the way you perceive Joker alright Boy?

Boy Bakla's Kodak Moment JokerSig-1
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

View user profile http://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 12, 2008 2:31 pm

OOC its just a exchange between friends

Back to top Go down