United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor Has It...

Go down

Rumor Has It... Empty Rumor Has It...

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 6:58 am

Boy Bakla enters the locker room a mess, mascara leaking down his cheeks. A whole bunch of wrestlers suddenly runs off to a corner of the room avoiding contact with Boy Bakla who is sobbing hysterically.

"Oh how my heart aches so, Dank oh Dank I love you so, but why oh why is Joker your ho? Still I can't forget you from head to toe, this battle I will fight and not let you go..." Boy Bakla unconsciously said aloud for all to hear.

Spreading like wildfire the rumor of Joker and Dank became the news of UWF that day...

Back to top Go down

Rumor Has It... Empty Re: Rumor Has It...

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 7:22 am

The Destructornator looks and hears Boy's cry

Hey dude, I don't think those guys swing that way. Joker has Michelle and I don't see Dank sticking his joint into any guy. Maybe you could change Dank's mind, but please don't make it public, A LOT of people have been talking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 7:25 am

"Oh dear, oh my, did I say it out loud? It's just I saw them you know on top of each other with my very own eyes. So no chance Joker is um... like me? Maybe he swings both ways?" Boy Bakla answered in a calmer voice, a spark of hope again burning in his heart... "And you really think I can change Dank's heart?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 am

Well if you give him enough of his 'happy grass', i think you can make him do just about anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 7:42 am

"Ooh... Thanks for the tip." Boy Bakla smiled ear to ear. "And if things don't work out, I can always try one of you boys..." Boy Bakla winked at the rest of the men in the locker room who incidentally ran out screaming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 7:49 am

The Destructornator watches the rest of the locker room run out, screaming.
The Destructornator stands at the door and yells down the corridor, both ways, looking back and forth

C'MON GUYS, DON'T HAVE TO BE THAT MEAN!!

The Destructornator turns back and looks at Bakla

Sorry bout them, no respect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 7:53 am

"No worries, I can chase all of them down if I want to..." Boy Bakla smiled coyly. "You don't seem to share their homophobic affliction..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 8:21 am

Hey I think 2 guys together is disgusting, no offence, but that's how I feel, but I don't care if you are or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 9:01 pm

"Well that's good to know, anyways thanks for the advice, Ciao..." Boy Bakla smiles and walks out of the locker room whistling his favorite Cher tune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 9:26 pm

When Boy bakla opens the door to exit the locker room... Joker is standing in front of him looking extremely pissed. Boy Bakla doesn't know how to react and just stops cold in fear. Joker jerks Boy up by his throat with one hand and slams him up against a wall.

Joker: I don't know who or what you think you are, but when a bunch of people come running out of a locker room and start telling me that a guy is in the locker room telling them that I'm gay..... it really pisses me off.

Joker lets Boy Bakla down because he has begun to cry a little bit from not being able to breath.

Joker: Now look. I know what it is that you want. I can tell you now that Dank and I are not an item. I already have my girl. As long as this is clear with you. Do you understand me?

Joker stands there waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 9:38 pm

"Really? Danky and you are not an item? So me accidentally seeing you and Dank in a dark area on top of each other is just a big misunderstanding? I can have Dankykins all for myself? Oh that makes me feel so much happier... If that's the case I apologize for the misunderstanding that happened, I'll help clear your name." Boy Bakla shivered gleefully at Joker's firm denial, now knowing that he and Dank can now continue on unhindered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 3:27 am

While Boy's back was turned and Joker was holding him by the neck, The Destructornator leaned over, shook his head, then looked up

Dankykins??.. Joker's probably gonna beat him up just for saying that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 3:44 am

Boy Bakla wiggled out of Joker's grasp turns around while rubbing his neck and says "You don't have to be a meanie... I already said sowwy and will help you clear your name... Beside, you are Danky's friend so you will be my friend as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum