United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Fronts Power 10

Go down

Who is Your Favorite Champion in UFW Right now?

United Fronts Power 10 Vote_lcap44%United Fronts Power 10 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
United Fronts Power 10 Vote_lcap11%United Fronts Power 10 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
United Fronts Power 10 Vote_lcap22%United Fronts Power 10 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
United Fronts Power 10 Vote_lcap22%United Fronts Power 10 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 18

United Fronts Power 10 Empty United Fronts Power 10

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Hello everybody, welcome to this weeks power 10. Yes, i upgraded it to 10 stars. 7 was a strange number. Anyway, lets get this show on the road, shall we?

10. Rex Havok: A no show for this star at Fridays show, but his momentum from last week keeps him at the number ten spot for now.

9. Cs_Loki: This man was kicking Boy Bakla all around the ring throughout there match. And after hitting an earth shattering samoan drop it appeared that he would have the win. Bakla made an impressive come back at the right time though. Still, a good showing by this superstar.

8. Robert Conrey: Came out with a win against a local jobber. Will have to face more worthy opponents if he expects to stay on the list for long. Oh, and he'll have to learn to avoid some joker ambushes as well. On the bright side, he can finally join the local choir after receiving that low blow from joker.

7. Christian Kane: Another impressive day for this young star. Still needs a few more wins under his belt if he wants to move up in the list. Or chasm could just suffer a few more losses. Whichever comes first.

6. Chasm: Dropped a spot in our list this week after a dissapointing lose to the local tag champs. However, him and mojo held their own for a little bit, playin it smart. Maybe Chasm's training methods are paying off.

5. Crusierjim: An impressive win against Azagoth this Friday jumps crusierjim to the number five spot this week. He probably wouldn't of needed Jokers help to win the match either. Still, bravo jim. Many good things will head your way if you keep having matches like that.

4. Temperedjoker: Sad sad day for joker. A chance to becoma number one contender for the tag titles, and he blows it. Still, he put up a good fight. And some might argue over the interference that ruined his match, but a lose is a lose, no matter how you look at it. Hopefully he'll find a way to redeem himself after this misfortune.

3. Darkness: A nice upset i had in fridays card. Pulled together a nice victory, and dissapointed the former champ as well. However, i had to drop to make room for two teams that just did better then me. Starting with...

2. Rock & Hawk: Our tag team champions. What impressive team work these guys sow when they are together in the ring. They made quick work out of their opponents, shooting them to the #2 spot in the list. Being the champs might of helped as well...

1. The Brothers of Apoclypse: all i can say is congradulations. A very impressive day for shadow warrior and 4real as they not only became the new number one contenders for the tag team title, but also defeated the dank jokesters in the process. Hats off to you guys, and you are well worthy of being number one this week.

Now its time for this weeks Spotlight. And tonight, the person in the Spotlight is... The Sad Man. Over the course of the show the Sad Man made a fool out of Chriso. First he costs him a match by smashing him over the head with a table monitor, then later on in the show he throws Chriso from 15ft all the way down through some tables, where he would be punished some more. I can garuntee Chriso will want revenge, but untill that time comes The Sad Man gets to be in the Spotlight.

Others earning votes: 1.The Sad Man: Some quick thinking allowed him to prevent Chriso from earning a number one contenders shot, forcing a double count out.

2. Chriso: Though he suffered a double count out lose, he still put on one hell of a show that certainly caught my attention.

Well folks, thats all for todays Power 10. Hope you all have enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down

United Fronts Power 10 Empty Re: United Fronts Power 10

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:33 pm

don't know why but i just love this week's power 10 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by Shadow_Warrior on Sat May 17, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:36 pm

good, vote for me in the poll then!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:43 pm

boooo...

I wanted to be there.....

i'm sad... so saaad.... snif...

good job man!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 6:42 pm

so Danks 15 senton counts for nothing isee how this is run Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 7:41 am

i have a guess that the 2 votes on the rock'n'hawk are from themselves...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 17, 2008 9:53 am

Number 4??? What the hell? I can't win every match. Geez.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:04 pm

out of action over a week and made #10?what doeas that say about the rest of you bums? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:22 pm

sorry joker, but some wins were just to good not to put on the list.

dank, the senton was noticed, but lets remember two things. 1: it would of never happend if Sad Man didn't throw him off the ramp into the tables. 2: you lost your match. dnt wrry, u'll make the list soon enough.

rex, all i can say is that if u dnt have another match and win it on friday you probably wnt be on the list anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I could say the same thing Dank lol Razz
Which i will!!!
Even though mine n Sad's match ended in a double count out, i still got the better of him after the match.
Straight Jacket Lock Owns Babeh Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:38 pm

hey let me say this

i didnt write it i loved it but didnt write it I love you

and chriso hows the ribs Razz

and thats it :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:44 pm

I got some new ones Razz
Made of metal.
So i dare you to swantn me gen Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:54 pm

well i have your both beat, because i have the mist! ha ha ha haaaa! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:55 pm

dank agian tosses chriso off the ramp again thru the table again jumps on to chriso this time danks head get inbedded on to couple of chrsio rib killing but cause dank become stick for the rest of chriso life he has the head of dank buddha attached to his chest.... ha.

come on its dank its mist not even real smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Your smoke only works on the weak willed/minded of Wrestlers Wink
I use mist/smoke in my entrance.
I have the power to control it hehe Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 2:01 pm

how about this scenario:

Dank sends Chriso through the tables and jumps off the ramp to do his swanton when suddenly Darkness's mist cathses him in midair and throws him through a different set of tables. Darkness then has the mist lift both Chriso and Dank and has them levitate next to him. Darkness then party boys the unconscience bodies before hitting them both with finishers.

lol, party boy rocks cyclops AND ITS NOT SMOKE! ITS BLOODY MIST THAT HAS BEEN RESTING INSIDE OF MY BODY FOR EONS AND ITS MORE POWERFUL THEN YOURS CHRISO YOU DNT EVEN USE MIST! ..... once again, srry. periodic mood swings. comes with the mist Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down