United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royal

Go down

Battle Royal Empty Battle Royal

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:31 pm

Mr Massivo is sitting next to his locker wearing his mask. He has dug out a oold looking wooden box from his locker, and is keeping it in his hands.

Mr Massivo: The money-man gave us a battle royal. It was almost too good. After I smash the other wrestlers, John Sheridan will be next. Balo will be too tired to stop me. I get all the blood, AND a title shot. It's almost like the money-Brandon understands us. Maybe the old ones are in his dreams too. The ring will be red and blood will flow.

Mr Massivo closes his eyes and seems to be dreaming.

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Empty Re: Battle Royal

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:51 pm

*Suddenly azagoth feels a dark energy flowing out to certain loocker room... he follows the sign and find Mr. Masivo with an ancient wooden box in his hands

Hi man...
I've never seen you before... but judging by that box... You must be the one behind all that mayan signs here and there...

I can see that Like Raxa Caculhá you came down to kill your enemies... to stroke with power... to bring death

Let me Introduce myself as Azagoth, the lord of fire, the one who came down from the Blackness of the east... to the very centre... Just to be everywhere...

I must asume your soul is with the old ones...

be wellcome to this place... you can use mi ritual altar if you need...
so just don't let the "money-man" see you with me... or you could be doomed down by him....

if you need something at anytime...
you'll just have to ask....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Mr Massivo eyes Azagoth with doubt, but recognices him from other battles.

It's good to meet a person more concerned on spirituality than on power. I am a friend to all warriors. But the only altar I need is the ring of battle. There I give sacrifice and there I give worship. I welcome you there, for if you have blood, then it's good enough for the old gods. I keep in mind your offer, as you should keep mine.

And, if you are in the battle royal, I will honour your gift of blood, like of all who stand before me.

Mr Massivo stares at Azagoths eyes in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:22 pm

By the ancient powers of a time without begining, without end.... by the nameless gods and the countless eons... I shall honor your blood when the time to be at the same ring comes...

*Azagoth leaves the room thinking that he maybe has just found someone that could be his tag team partner... but suddenly comes to his mind the betrayal of his last partner... and thinks about it no more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Power? Spirituality? What use are those if you are not beautiful when you win... So what say you? Wanna be my next guest at my makeover session? It seems Kameron Thriller wasn't man enough and chickened out... So which of you big boys is brave enough to be my next guest?" Boy Bakla asked coyly at the two wrestlers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:51 am

Mr Massivo looks at Boy Bakla with contempt.

I do not make over with boys. But the old ones do not judge a ma... a wom... people by their 'preferences'. Your blood is a welcome addition to the ring. Maybe we can beat you into a man. At least leave a scar or two, so that you will at least look like a true warrior. So, bring your weak body to the ring at the royal rumble, and I'll give you all the man you can stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:14 am

"Do not underestimate the power of femininity Massivo dear, brawn does not always win the day. And I am truly disappointed here... With all the machismo oozing from the roster, I have yet still to find someone who is MAN enough to volunteer to be in my makeover show... I guess all the men here aren't as tough as they seem..." Boy Bakla shakes her head slowly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down