United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chasm's turn

Go down

Chasm's turn Empty Chasm's turn

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:28 pm

Chasm stepped in front of the secretary's desk.. looking around for a second.. dressed as always.... it was his style...

"The bossman in there red?..." he tapped a knuckle on the desk for a second..

"I wouldn't mind speaking with him for a second... Guy's signing my paycheques... I usually like to look him in the eyes at least once before he puts me through hell.."

Back to top Go down

Chasm's turn Empty Re: Chasm's turn

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:32 pm

TheRockAttitude opens the GM's door and steps outside, staring in awe at Chasm.

TheRockAttitude: Damn man, TheRock thought you were back at Destiny, well welcome to UFW, your own personal HELL!!! But you asked for the GM, he's not here... so TheRock will have to talk to you for now.

TheRockAttitude leads Chasm into the office and takes a seat.

TheRockAttitude: Now what do you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Brandon walks into the office and sees the 2 men in his office?

Brandon: Why is it that every time I leave you always try to throw a party in here? We really need to talk about this later Rocky.

Looks at Chasm.

What can I do for you Chasm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:41 pm

TheRockAttitude: TheRock was only trying to help, calm your jabroni beating ass down.

TheRockAttitude steps outside the office and heads for his own office.

Last edited by TheRockAttitude on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Chasm blinked at The Rock..

"Something tells me I was one of the smart rats on a sinking ship...." he stood in front of the GM's desk... looking around for a minute... That's when Brandon came in and introduced himself...

"Brandon... I'm Chasm... Just Wanted to let you know that I'm here now... and that I'm ready for whatever you need me for.... and if you need my help with something... I'm ready to go.. whether it's helping a young pup get situated.. or to balance out a rowdy bunch... you know.... the usual introductory meeting things.... and just to remind you that you did hire me with full knowledge of the things I don't tolerate...." Chasm looked to the side slightly, looking at Rocky...

"You remember that don't ya Rock?.. " He then turned back to Brandon...

"After all it's better to have someone who'll call you a prat to your face.. then to sit around the locker room spreading gossip... " He stopped for a moment, looking at a picture on a shelf.. Brandon and family... very nice..... The problem with pictures is that it made it easier for someone to find them later...

"Same old.. Same old... at any rate.. that's it... oh... any word yet as to when this Circus goes up?... or is it TBA still....?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:49 pm

TheRockAttitude turns around and walks up to Chasm.

TheRockAttitude: You and TheRock both know those matches were flukes, if it wasn't for your steaming pile of monkey crap partner you'd be the weakest member of UFW, oh that's right... TheRock said it!

TheRockAttitude then turned back away and entered the door of his office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Chasm blinked at the Rock's explosion... then looked to Brandon..

"Oh.. and I'd like to request.. that on that Opening Night... Can Rock and I have a 'bout... For old times sake...." He gave a wicked little grin.. which was scary in itself.. since... Chasm.. never smiled...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Brandon: The shows will begin in roughly 2 weeks from today. Construction should be finished and we can begin the games. And if I do need your services I will let you know. Sadly enough I am having to teach theRock a lesson in respect in our first show he won't be available for another match that night. Anything else Chasm?

Last edited by Brandon on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:58 pm

"That's it Chief... Glad to be here... Lotta nervy looking runts in that locker room... I'm looking forward to showing them how to handle themselves properly..." he gave a nod then headed out've the office...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum