United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Show

Go down

After the Show Empty After the Show

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Chriso remains standing there, his shoulders still red from Conreys suprise earlier.
The rest of the Carnival walk past him giving him sour looks.
After a few more endless seconds, Chriso finally moves towards where SadMan is being held back by Robert.
Upon seeing Chriso approach SadMan instantly stops resisting as him and Robert stand ready.
HKH stand in the way but soon depart as they want nothing to do with Chriso in his foul mood.
While walking down Chriso drops his jacket and his hat and walks in his wrestling gear.

As he nears we see hi say some words drowned out by the crowds cheers for Sad and Robert.

George Daniels: Wha did he say Johnny?
Johnny Devil: Im not sure, lets look at the reply in slow motion.

th titantron shows the replay.
George Daniels manages to lip read Chriso.

George Daniels: It looks like he said "Bad Move"
Johnny Devil: This makes sense. Looks like Chriso wants some vengeance for earlier on Conrey.

Chriso continues towards the two wrestlers sloly as Robert and Sad decide what to do.

Last edited by Chriso on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

After the Show Empty Re: After the Show

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Chasm stepped back out onto the entrance ramp.... baseball bat in hand... Solomon and all his mass at his side, growling...

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Chriso stops and turns his head over his shoulder to look at Chasm and Solomon.
He keeps Sad and Robert in his corner sight.

This does not concern you Chasm.....
you needn't be hurt tonight!!!

The dog looks to its master for guidance.

Chriso swivels his head between, Chasm and SadMan and Robert.

So.....
What is it going to be?

Chriso stands ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Dank : Chasm i tried to keep neutral w/ HKH, i being in the Carnival i tried to never interfere in any of your matches and i even tried to warn ya i wanted to the title and i do anything to get it, but if you making a line i'm crossing it. i... even after our match got you over on the lounge and pushed for Mojo. I hear you sided with the angles, well theres a devil to pay!

You to Solomon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Joker gets to a knee as he looks at all transpiring. He sees Conrey and Sad Man staring and ready for action to see what Chriso does. Joker looks over at Michelle who slides him a steel chair. Joker grabs it and looks at the men staning in the ring with him. Joker takes the last of his strength and swings the chair at the closests of the two. Conrey falls to the mat holding his head. Sad Man looks in shock as he sees Conrey on the mat. He looks over and sees Joker staring at him while still kneeling. He sees the anger in Jokers eyes. Sad Man returns the evil glare. Joker turns to see Chriso and the Carnival still facing off with Chasm and HKH. Joker returns his glare to The Sad Man. He springs towards Sad Man but The Sad Man grabs the chair and tosses it aside. Joker falls back but still continues his crouching position. Darkness sees what is going on in the ring. He rushes to the ring and as he slides in The Sad Man grabs him and goes to throw him out of the ring. Joker springs forward again and slams his shoulder into the Sad Mans knee dropping him to the floor holding his knee in pain. DArkness starts kicking as the Sad Man tries to fight him off. Joker picks the chair up from the mat and goes over to tThe Sad Man. He goes to swing the chair as Conrey grabs it from behind and rips it away from him. Joker turns in time to duck Conreys swing. Darkness and Joker rolls out of the ring and begins to work their way up to the rest of the Carnival.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Chriso looks at Joker and Darkness coming away from Robert who still has the chair in his hand daring them to come back.
Chriso turns and walks past Joker and Darkness and gets into the ring with Robert.
Robert raises the chair to hit Chriso but is met by a Big Boot.
The chair flies out of the ring as Chriso stands over Robert.

You wanna drop lights on me?.....
Ill be dropping Hell on you soon!!!

Chriso drags Robert by the head and smashes his head into SadMan's.
Chriso stands with his head held high as the crowd boo and the Twisted Carnival and HKH brawl.
Solomon out of the brawl barking at Chriso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 pm

"Angels.... FALL!!!"

Chasm came rolling into the ring, Solomon running at his side... He swung his bat at the nearest target.. not bothering to stop as he tried to clean house...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 am

Dank follows Chasm, ducks Chasm swing and tackles him and begins pouring punches on as Chasm as he cover up and Solomon attacks Dank legs trying to pull him off. Chasm rolls Dank on to his back and Dank covers up and goes to roll Chasm over but both go under the rope and land on their feet. Solomon stays in the ring.

Dank backs off, looks Chasm in the eye

Dank: We'll continue this later Chasm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 am

Joker looks around at all of the fighting. He stares at The Sad man in the ring while Sad Man is still down. He looks at Dank and Darkness.

Joker: CARNIVAL!!! Lets GO!!!

Dank and Darkness backs his way to Joker. Joker looks upon Chriso.

Joker: Chriso!!! It isn't a request. Lets go. Not here and not now! Friday Chriso! Friday!
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:59 am

As Chriso is looking toward Joker he suddenly feels down as the crowd cheer... Robert Conrey nailed his leg from the ground and now he is twisting his ankle in the Detroit Deathlock. Chriso using his strength and advantaged from Robert's injury from the chair shot, manages to get to the rope and lift himself off the ring.
As he stands, he see Robert from inside the ring that look at him bloodied, with a mixed expression of anger and determination.
Robert weakly stands on his feet and does the rocking sign to Chriso, while backing to check Sad Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 am

Chriso backs up the ramp with anger on his face.
As he gets to the top with the Carnival, he stops and looks back.

He does the Slit Your Life taunt to Robert before walking of backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down